Chapter 7: Worlds Collide

So the story of how Hazel met Thalia is actually true, it is based on how I met my best friend on Twitter and the characters are build through our own characters.

Thalia now understood what went wrong, she desperately wanted to find this girl and get to know about her more, but according to Harry she was new, so it might take some time. Harry craved for Garden salad, she ordered him one, made sure he ate well and put him to rest. Harry always treated her as her family, and she genuinely cared for him, not because he was famous, but because of the human he was.
.
.
.
Hazel on the other hand, was worried about Louis. She didn't even know where to start looking for those little breadcrumbs spilled by media and by people who've met them. Something had happened and she wanted to know why. Twitter was the place to see all kinds of gossips and filter out the real ones.
.
.
.
Harry wanted Thalia to stay over, in case he decided to do something, he wanted to make sure the leash was in good hands, for that he trusted Thalia. Once she made sure he was sleep, she went downstairs and opened the bird app.
.
We may never know how two separate worlds might collide...can we?
.
Both Thalia and Hazel had a common mutual, Bless that soul, she wanted some interaction that day. God works in mysterious ways, that both Hazel and Thalia tweeted positive replies for their mutual. Who added all the people who replied to her in a group chat. That's how the two worlds on the brink of disaster collided, to become one, to be nurtured and cherished into a beautiful world filled with nothing but love and friendship.
.
.
.
The group chat was lively everyone clicked immediately, and both Thalia and Hazel learnt that they live around the same area. But soon they had to go, they both had to do something for their bosses.
.
.
Hazel just got the text from Louis, to send him the final summary, she saved his number and sent him the document. Just when she though she was done for the day. Louis was ready to answer her question now, he wanted to talk about it with someone, might as well be someone who gets it and also get a fresh new start and perspective about it. He wanted her to come over so they can talk in peace.
.
.
On the other side, Harry was up, he was hungry again and in a good state too. Thalia fried him some bacon, and her own special scrambled egg (trust me it tastes like heaven) and found a quarter portion of cheesecake left, which was Harry's vibe for the day, or so he thought. He was still pretty upset.
.
.
.
Though it was two different places, the story which was about to be narrated was the same, a beautiful fairytale was ruined, pain took over love. Separation is harder than one could imagine, four lonely souls, sat down for a painful narration.
As a silver lining, break ups have two sides of stories, each having their own benefit of perception, but this was no regular story, both sides had the same narrative. It's time to know why.