Chapter 12: Drift

(Louis' POV)
That hiatus and the distance brought a drift among us, Harry was very busy, with his albums and modelling and movie shoots. That small crevice actually started damaging our relationship and finally one day broke into a big gap, when I shouted at him.
.
.
.
I was depressed, I was hurting and I just couldn't control myself so I burst out, my mum had just died and I just needed my love to be with me. Was that too much to ask? He snapped I snapped back, right after the performance at X-Factor. The fight was ugly, he didn't mean to shout and I didn't mean to shout back, but somewhere down the path we both let Simon win.
.
.
It was mostly my fault, my words went too far. A tip for all of you, when you get angry then and there say it and end it, if you do something for your partner, do it and then and there forget about it, don't keep account of it and tell it later. Not if he/she is a gold-digger but if the person is your whole world and you're their's. 
.
You might get angry after knowing what I said, I said that I gave him the freedom by sacrificing mine. It was so low of me, the way Simon pissed me off just put me in the edge, and instead of falling I pushed my relationship down the hill.
.
.
.
But we loved each other I know it, we still do. We just need the right situation. After what happened, I couldn't bring myself to listen to his voice, I completely stopped listening to songs, and focused on my own genre. Until I saw him today at the coffeehouse.