Chapter 53: I Do

Everyone took a seat, the ceremony began.
(The following will be like a dialogue...because you know...it's easy)
Niall:
Friends Family, were gathered here today to witness the most awaited wedding since we all got to know each other.
.
Liam:
For more than ten years Harry and Louis have been together. Now it's time they become a family.
.
Zayn:
They have had their ups and downs, but throughout the years they've been together their love grew bigger and mature.
.
Together:
Now it's time they officially declare their true love by exchanging their vows and rings.
.
Harry:
Lou.........since the first moment I saw you, my heart has been beating in hope for this moment. I can never even imagine losing you once again, because I would cease to exist.
.
Louis:
Before I met you, I never believed in finding the one true love, that would cherish my heart. Harry you were there giving me hope when I thought everything was falling apart.........you're not just my love..you're my everything.
.
Harry and Louis now holding their hands together
Harry:
I love you more everyday
Louis:
I need you more by my side
Harry:
I'm not just going to say "I do"
Louis:
I promise you that "I will"
Harry:
I thought I was lost
Before I found you
Louis:
I didn't get lost in you
I found the way back to me
Harry and Louis together:
Let's laugh and cry
Grow old fall ill
Together for the rest of our lives
.
.
They turned back to get the rings from Thalia and Hazel.....Louis went first and Harry second.
.
.
Liam, Niall and Zayn:
By the power vested upon us, we declare these two lovely souls bonded for lives. You may kiss and make the union complete.
.
It was done, now they're officially together for life.