Chapter 27: One Step Away

Thalia designed the e-vite for the party, she made it silly and childish on purpose, she had a valid reason, she wasn't trying to ruin it.
.
For their luck, James' kid's birthday was close to the date, so they made that as their cover story. It was a kid's party exclusive for the adults to have a good time. Else, there was no chance the girls could get Harry and Louis to dress up for the day.
.
Hazel wanted Louis to wear a tux, he was so fussy, she gave him a talk, and somehow he agreed. She was the only person he'd sit down and listen to, after Harry. Or maybe it was more.
.
.
Thalia's task was easy, Harry wanted to wear a gender fluid tux, made in lace and had a frills. But he wanted it in blue and white, not any other colours, BLUE.
.
(Please don't think I'm going to make Louis wear a green tux)
.
Louis chose an all black three piece tux, all men and women would get on their knees if they saw him in that.
.
Okay so another thing was settled.
.
Hazel chose a red spaghetti strapped ball gown...
.
Thalia chose a cream coloured sheath dress to the party/ball
.
.
They wanted it simple, pretty and old school. The basic ballroom decoration with white clothed tables, and white roses. White curtains, and the centre stage was done as crimson red glitter floor.
.
.
Beautiful picture of the boys and their family and friends were hung around, it was more like a reunion party.
.
Invites were sent and RSVPs were received, everyone wanted to come, and join the party. It was gonna be a blast the girls could sense it.
.
Louis asked Hazel to be his date, and Harry asked Thalia...it was pretty obvious though.
.
For the girls it was just one step away from getting their best friends back together. But it's never that easy. Never have, never will be.