Chapter 9: The New Contract

All directioners hate you Simon

What is that single explosive, like Titanic, (the ship not the movie) collided with an iceberg. Half the world doesn't know we only knew about the tip of that iceberg in the story of One Direction.
.
Niall walked into the room with a sad face, 'um boys I've some news'. Niall being upset was something concerning, Liam was busy chatting with his cousin. Harry and Louis were playing table tennis like some old couple who've been in a relationship for about 50 years and knows everything about one another, Niall's time put a stop to it.
'It's that footer Simon isn't it? What does he want now?', Louis was so pissed he could've torn Simon apart with bare hands, because he knew he won't leave them alone.
.
.
Five days earlier they had a meeting, the boys had arranged it, to let him know they wanted a break, at least a year. They needed to go home, be with their family they haven't been able to spend proper time in years. Simon needed to be reminded that they were just regular humans and not some money making magic machines. He wanted some time to "think" about that (he won't let go of them that easily). It seems he has hatched some corrupt plan to make their lives more miserable. 
.
'Hello boys, he grinned. Obviously his face lifting treatment had gone wrong.' The boys said nothing just took their seats, and sat silently, all set to take the blows that were coming their way.
'Okay I've decided to give you the time off you wanted', started Simon, 'but....!', Liam dragged.
.
'But what Liam?'
.
'Well there's always a but in your case'
.
'Oh yes, smart kid. I've prepared another contract that I want you to sign'
.
'Haven't you snatched away enough?' Louis hissed with anger.
.
'I made you presentable for the respective society and world'
.
'You ruined my freakin' life, our life. All 5 of, isn't that enough for you?'
.
'Whatever I did I did them for the sake of your success'
.
'Oh shut up Simon' Harry couldn't take that all for good nonsense anymore. 'Just show us the damn agreement.'