Chapter 13: Motive

Harry finished his story, half sobbing. He re-lived those days again, while he took Thalia to the past. The kitchen was dead silent for a while, 'so this is what happened', Thalia broke the silence. Coz she knew if the silence sustained Harry would keep breaking himself again and again. Thalia knew she had to be strong for Harry.
.
.
But on the other side of the story the setting was completely different, Louis was bent resting his face on his knees and by the time he finished the story and looked up, Hazel's face was all read and eyes were welled-up anytime now the dam was about to break. Because she had experienced break up and she felt her past coming back as well.
Louis just sat there staring didn't know what to do, and couldn't quite put a finger on what actually made Hazel cry, 'Umm hey what is it? Please don't cry', he didn't know what else to say, was it too soon to give her a consoling hug? Could he ask her what's bothering her? His mind was overcrowded with loads of questions.
.
.
.
Finally Hazel calmed down, 'I'm so sorry about that, it just brought back a lot of memories'
.
'No, don't apologise, I'm not just your friend, the minute you showed that you genuinely care and look up to me you've become my friend. From now on no apologies, and no judgments. This zone will be always open for both sides to pour the heart out. Got it?'
.
'Thank you Lou, you've got a beautiful heart.' She had always looked up to him and the other boys as well. Now she's got an opportunity to look after one of them.
.
.
.
Thalia on the other hand was puzzled by everything that had happened, yes she was holding her strength out for Harry, but she had this curious problem-solving mind, she wanted to get to the bottom of it, and make sure her friend was happy and with the man he loved the most more than anything in this world.
.
.
.
.
Thalia and Hazel had the same motive, to bring back Larry to life. The path is going to be hard, but at the end you will realise it was all worth it.