Chapter 11: Love or Freedom

(Harry's POV)
What am I gonna do? What do I chose? How am I gonna pull through this? We're the questions that kept circling in my mind. On one hand was my Lou, my love and in the other hand it was my career, my freedom. I can't ever do this on my own, and I can't let Lou go through this alone, what am I gonna do?
.
.
That's when I heard Liam at the door, 'Harry listen, I get it, I know what you're thinking about now'. I didn't want him to say anything, right now I needed a brother with me, so I asked him to just sit by me and keep talking something. But talking to Liam or Niall won't be enough, I had to talk to Louis about this, because it was about him and I.
.
.
.
I went into his room, he just sit there with a halfway cigarette in hand and tears in eyes. I couldn't bear the idea of breaking him, but something had to be done, and one of us should muster up the courage to do it.
.
.
Louis I....I've been thinking about..........I began, but he stopped me right there, 'I know what you're thinking Harry, and I think you should do it.' I knew he loved me as his whole life, but this was too much painful even for me to comprehend, he was my precious treasure, how can I let him go?
.
.
.
'Look honey, it's only for the eyes of the public and by public I mean Simon. We always have that secret VIP lounge in the bar for us to hang out, don't worry I'll be alright.' I just wanted to hold him forever, I wanted nothing but him at that moment, and I did.
We were having an amazing time (please don't ask what) until we'll Niall walked in for the hundredth time in our history.
.
.
So the next day we made clear our final decision to Simon, we all agreed to take eighteen months of break as One Direction. Louis would be continuing with SYCO, Columbia and another couple of music labels,  Liam and Niall would be working with some other labels (Columbia, Capitol, Republic, Hampton) and Liam was assigned a manager from Simon's recommendation, kind of a creepy guy actually, he even moved next door to Liam. Niall was into modest golf as well, he's doing pretty good actually. Myself.....I detached from, SYCO joined Columbia and launched a label on my own Erskine Records, under Columbia Records Label. We were together but we chose our separate ways.