Chapter 36: Zouis

'Hey buddy, ready to go rock Argentina?'
.
'Yeah yeah yeah, it's a beautiful crowd.'
.
'They love you Lou, it's time go rock.' 
Wishing him luck, Hazel took her position at backstage. There was an unexpected surprise waiting for him, one he never could have imagined to happen.
.
Louis opened with "Copy of a Copy of a Copy" followed by "Kill my Mind" and "Perfect Now". He passed a while to interact with the audience.
.
.
'Louis Tomlinson may I interrupt this lovely interaction of yours please', a very familiar voice spoke those words.
'Hey Argentina how would you like me as your special surprise?' The crowd went crazy, the social media instantly went crazy. The sound that arose from the stadium that day, could never ever beat any other live shows ever.
.
All except for one.
.
'Hey Louis how are you doing man!'
.
'Zayn...what...what are you doing here?'
.
'Thought I'd drop by and say hello...to not just you but the entire crowd.'
.
They brought back their fun old times, and after a while Louis had to continue with his performance so Zayn got to the backstage and joined Hazel. During the gap they had, Zayn caught her up on all that happened with Harry.
.
.
After the show, Zayn and Louis went out to get some beer and catch up, Hazel, wrapped things up to prepare for Louis' departure and apparently Zayn will be joining them too. 
.
After finishing things up, she felt like texting Thalia, coz she missed her a lot, so she did. But they never talked about 1D or Larry ever again after the ballroom incident. But Hazel felt, what Thalia must be going through, and soon it was going to be over. She could've told Thalia about the new changes, but it was something Harry must do, that was the right thing. But she didn't fail to make sure, that her friend was at least feeling a little better than before.
.
In two to three days they'll be back in England, and something was in store for them.

Zouis never died directioners!!!!