Chapter 5: Coffeehouse

I hope you're enjoying the story through the eyes of Hazel and Thalia

(Hazel's POV)
Wow!! Working with Louis Tomlinson (omg right?!) can my life get anymore better? Was the only question that remained inside me, yes I might be repeating myself....it's worth repeating even thousands of times.
After I had put away the not important stuff, I just took my phone and personalised tab and went back to Louis' room, 'ok we're going to get some coffee, understand each other more, cmon let's go'. That's it kept getting better and better.
.
.
.
At the coffee shop, he suddenly asked me since when I was a directioner, I was amazed...no no he didn't have superpowers. When I got a notification earlier, he managed to see my wallpaper which was Larry. I didn't guess that he said so, except the Larry part.
Since he learnt that I was a directioner and support his solo career the purpose of this coffee got even more easier for both of us.
.
.
He had tweeted the previous day, he wanted to see the reactions of his fans, he asked me to log into my account and we went through the replies and interactions between the fans, and the trends. I couldn't help but notice how innocently proud he was, when he realised how much we loved him and look up to him for his growth.
.
.
That's when I noticed it, a swarm of girls, yes it did look like a swarm to me, I wanted to know what/who was in the middle...and surprise!! surprise!! It was Harry Styles. I just didn't know what to do or how to react, I just stood there eyes widened, puzzled, and heart thumping, if it wasn't for the girls Harry would've heard those thumps.
.
.
'Oi Green what are ya staring at?' "Green" I loved that, no I would've loved whatever he called me. That apart, calling me he happened to turn around, and God's weird choice of play the crowd cleared out.
There he stood, according to what I believe Louis' other half of soul, in cream coloured trousers, and a blue and black sweater.