Chapter 21 - Good Start

Hiii! So I am updating again! I had such a good flow going after the last update that I just wrote another chapter! Once again, thank you so much for the reads and the votes. You guys are just awesome! Also, I would like to dedicate this chapter to 2 readers! HighFiveHazza and jarrystirlwalll --- I know that there's a dedication thing on Wattpad, but it only lets you dedicate it to one person! I would just like to say thanks to you guys for commenting and always asking for a new update. It seriously makes me want to write more and keep updating even when I'm lazy. WOW OKAY. I'M DONE. You can read now!

Perrie's POV

Am I really ready for this? I told Zayn I would give him a chance, but now I'm not too sure.

"Pez? Are you alright? You look like you're gonna throw up." Leigh said. She offered to do my hair before I headed over to Zayn's house.

"I can't do this Leigh." I told her, what if Zayn does think this is a date? I know I told him I would give him a chance, but I didn't think it would happen this fast.

"What's going on? You said it wasn't a date. Why are you so worried about it?" She asked me.

Jesy and Jade entered our room then, "Ready Pez?" Jade asked. Jade said she would drive us to the boys' house because Harry told her to come by too.

"No! I'm not going." I said and sat down on my bed.

"Pez, what's really going on?" Jesy asked as she took the seat beside me.

"I'm nervous as heck right now and I don't even know if this is a date or not." I told them honestly.

"What exactly did Zayn say on the phone?" Leigh asked me. Like I remember!

All I got was... come over, tomorrow, see you then. I was too surprised that he called me in the first place.

"He said come over tomorrow to hang out, I'll get us pizza and we can watch some movies." I told them.

"Well, is it just going to be the two of you there?" Jesy asked.

"Jade? Are you and Harry gonna be in the house?" I asked Jade. Please say yes. I need her there if I'm going to have a mental breakdown.

"Harry didn't say much. He just said to come over." She said with a shrug. Jesy muffled a laugh and I looked at her weirdly, she just shrugged too.

"Only one way to find out though, let's go!" Jade added and dragged me to the door.

"Okay, okay, okay. I will call you guys once I'm there and I find out what the environment is like." I told them. Leigh and Jesy gave me a hug goodbye and a good luck.

I followed Jade to her car and we were off, "So, why do you think Harry told you to come over? Does he know I'm coming over?" I asked Jade.

"My answer to both is, I have no idea." She tells me as she drives to the boys' house. The rest of the ride was silent.

Jade parked her car and turned to face me. She held onto my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "Perrie Edwards, you're going to be fine. Its just Zayn." She told me.

"Yeah, just Zayn." I repeat to myself. I've never been this nervous to be with a boy before.

"You really like him don't you? I've never seen you be this nervous." She added.

"I mean, I don't know enough about him to say that I like him. From what I do know though, he's a really nice guy." I told her.

She just nodded and left the car. I quickly followed her and we rang the doorbell.