Chapter 52 - Incomplete

Harry's POV

I woke up and turned to face the most beautiful girl in the world. Even though there's so much shit going on in the background, Jade and I have been growing closer each and everyday.

I nudged her with my head and she whined. "Hmm, stop it curly." She said and turned away from me.

"Baby... it's time to wake up, it's already late." I whispered in her ear as I inched closer to her.

"Put your friend away, I can feel him." She scolded me and I turned red, I can't help it if I woke up with morning wood!

I backed away from her and got off the bed. Jade and I moved to Zayn and Perrie's room last night. I wonder how they are doing.

After showering, I peeked out the bathroom door and saw that Jade still hadn't moved from her spot.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and moved to the side she was facing. "Oh Jadey... my friend would like to say hi!" I said and I tapped her, she fluttered her eyes open and I opened my towel, exposing myself to her.

She screamed and got out of bed and hid in the bathroom. Ha, that's how it's done. I heard a knock at the door, I covered myself and answered it and Liam was there.

"Group meeting downstairs, now." Liam told me quickly, he looked as if he saw a ghost. I nodded and shut the door behind him.

I knocked on the bathroom door, "Baby, we have to go down now. Hurry up." I informed Jade.

I got dressed and Jade left the bathroom. We made our way downstairs and everyone was gathered in the living room.

I sat beside Niall and Jade sat down on my lap since everyone was either laying or taking up more room than they were supposed to.

"Liam, what's going on?" Sophia asked her boyfriend. "I just heard from Zayn and Perrie." Liam said. We all sat up straight.

Jade moved to sit beside me since Louis gave her room to sit, "Zayn told me Doniya and his dad... they died." Liam spoke softly but clearly.

What?! Did I hear that right? "Liam... that is not a funny joke." Louis said. Liam shook his head, "I'm not joking Louis." Liam said sternly.

"What the hell? Is Zayn okay?" I asked out loud. "Yeah, they're both fine. I know Zayn was trying to hold it together cause he doesn't want to seem weak but it's breaking him." Liam sighed.

"Liam... I think we should be there with him." Niall said after some time. Everyone remained silent.

"I agree with you Niall. We only have a couple of days left anyway, you guys wouldn't mind if we went home early would you? We should be with Zayn right now." Liam asked everyone.

Everyone looked around and it seemed like it was decided. We were all nodding our heads and Liam picked up the phone and excused himself.

Jade shifted closer to me and she looked sad. "I hope Perrie is doing okay consoling Zayn all by herself. She hasn't texted or called since they left." She told me and grabbed my arm.

"We'll be there soon, I know you miss her but just remember that Zayn is the one that needs us right now." I reminded her and she nodded.

I can't believe this is happening. It's so surreal; Doniya took care of us when we were younger. She helped us get away with so much shit too. She was another sister to me and Gemma and her got along really well.

I looked around and the whole room turned sad. Louis looked like he was on the verge of crying. Niall couldn't sit still and the girls just looked uncomfortable.