Chapter 35 - The Finals

Jade's POV

I've studied too hard for this and I'm almost certain that I'll get a good mark. "You ready Jadey?" Niall asked me. We were stood outside the big gymnasium waiting to write our final.

"Yeah, I think I am." I told him with a smile. "Thanks for helping me out yesterday Jade. I appreciate it a lot." He said and gave me a side hug.

"It was no problem at all. You've got this Niall!" I shot and a few people looked at us weirdly.

We both laughed and I saw my favourite curly haired person walking towards us. "Hey mate." Niall said and gave Harry a fist bump.

"Hey, you guys good to go?" He asked and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. A few girls around us gasped and stared.

"Um, yeah. It's almost time to go in." I told him and the girls kept starting. Every time Harry and I are out and he gives me a kiss or a hug or anything affectionate at all, people stare.

"Good luck to you both. I've got some last minute packing to do but I'll be here when you guys are done." Harry said and held onto my waist.

Those girls are still gawking and I can't help but feel weird about it. "Are we the last ones in the group to write?" Niall asked.

"No, I think Perrie and Zayn are in the other room. The rest of us started at 8. Liam and I just finished." Harry explained and leaned into me more.

I looked up at him and forgot everything that was going on. This always happens, his eyes just get to me. I can't even describe what I feel inside.

I never thought that I'd be with someone like Harry. Well... I don't exactly know where we stand. I never have the guts to confront him about it because he said he needs time. It's been four months and we've been the same.

I've seen Harry's change and I am extremely proud of him but I've told him so many times he doesn't need to change, that I like him just the way he is.

I think it's time we talk about our relationship and where all of this is going. I don't think I can be his... I don't even know what I am to him.

I've been too busy with schoolwork and studying to even pay attention to it. I like his company, and I think I deserve a title. I want to be his girlfriend.

I didn't think that this would happen honestly. I've never had a boyfriend and I never thought that someone like Harry would be my first... If that's what he wants.

"Jade? Ready to go?" Niall said and snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded and looked at Harry.

"Go on in Niall. I'm right behind you." I told Niall, he nodded and went inside. Harry pushed my hair behind my ear and out of my face.

"You're going to do awesome. I'll be right out here when you're done and then we'll spend a whole week together at the beach and it will be amazing." Harry said with his deep voice.

"You don't have to get me after. We can just meet up at your house." I said shyly. He can't know what happens to me after exams. I thought I've done such a good job avoiding him right after exams.

"No way, you've shooed me away on all your other ones. I want to be here for the last one." He said and kissed my hand. I guess it's better he found out anyway...

I smiled and leaned up to give him a kiss. He met my lips and I got the same feeling inside that I always get. My stomach got knots and I felt giddy. Every single time, this happens.

I heard the girls from earlier gasp but I ignored them. They were just jealous that Harry was kissing me and not them.

We broke away from the kiss and he slapped my butt and pushed me into the gym. "I'll see you after." He chuckled.