Chapter 5 - Broken Pieces

Harry's POV

Once everyone paid we all headed outside. I couldn't get a word in with Jade because Liam wouldn't shut up.

I don't care what he says, I saw Jade first... Did I just say that? Harry, NO. You can't like Jade. You can't like anyone. It's not like you. No Harry, No.

"So what time do your classes finish on Monday Jade?" Liam asked. I looked over, not gonna happen buddy, sorry.

"Actually Liam, I already asked Jade to hang out with me then." I said with a sly smile. What am I saying? Am I fighting Liam for this girl?

He glared at me but softened his eyes once Jade spoke up, "I'm sorry Liam."

He smiled at her, "It's alright, next time." He said. "Why don't we all..." Jade started but I cut her off.

"We better get going boys." I said loudly so everyone can hear. I won't have it, he can't have her.

"What were you saying Jade?" Liam asked her but I cut in again, I handed Jade my phone. "Give me your number so I can let you know when I'm on my way." I told her.

She gladly took my phone and forgot about Liam's question. I gave him a big smile and he just glared at me.

"Here you go Harry." She said, handing the device back to me. I quickly texted her my name so she'd get my number.

"Thanks Jade, I'll see you Monday." I said and gave her my smirk, but I didn't see the look that every girl gives me back. I don't see the lust in the eyes telling me she wants me.

Instead I see Jade's genuine smile. I see how her eyes get bigger when she smiles and I see how her cheekbones pop out.

She was truly breathtaking. Just like... I can't say it... I have to forget, Jade isn't her. She's gone.

"Let's get going mate." Zayn elbowed me before getting in the driver's seat.

"Bye Jade. Bye girls!" Liam said and pushed me aside. He better stop now or this won't end well. He needs to know that he can't have her.

I step closer to Jade. "Have a good night. See you." I said to her before I headed into the car with the rest of the boys.

Niall piled in last and Louis' knocked on my window. I rolled it down, "I'll be home late, I'm gonna stay with El longer. Behave boys." He said.

I lot of shushes and shut ups were thrown his way. A few cars down I saw the girls pile into their car and I have the sudden urge to ask Jade if I could stay with her in her dorm. I know I shouldn't though.

This is stupid. Why do I feel like this? I don't fall for girls, I haven't dated anyone since... I can't even say her name. This is wrong, I shouldn't be feeling this way towards Jade.

"Harry mate, did you hear me?" Niall's accent broke my thoughts.

"What? No, sorry." I told him. Liam snickered. I sent out a low growl towards his direction in the front seat.

"I asked if you had a cigarette." Niall said. "No I don't. I stopped having them a couple of days ago." I told him truthfully.

"Why? Planning on being a saint for Jade? You can't change who you are Harry." Liam snapped.

"I don't think I was talking to you Liam." I shot at him. "I'm just saying." He said.

"Boys, stop it." Zayn cut in. Zayn was quiet most of the time but for some reason we were all intimidated by him.

"I think I have a couple left in that jacket beside you Niall." Zayn told Niall. Niall dug through the jacket between us and found a pack. "Thanks mate." He said as he rolled down his window.