Epilogue - Part 1

It's been 3 years since Harry's memories came back. Jade and Harry are stronger than ever. There hasn't been a day since Harry's memories came back that he hasn't told Jade he loves her. 

Zayn and the rest of the boys are also closer than ever. He's moved back into the frat house and each Friday is for boys only, no girls allowed!

Perrie is back in her dorm room and the girls made a pact that nothing like whatever happened will ever happen ever again, and they meant it.

Louis, Eleanor, and Sophia have all graduated the year before but that hasn't stopped them from visiting the rest of the group every Saturday.

"I can't believe all the boys will be done after this year! And us girls only have one more year left." Leigh spoke as everyone took their seats at the diner. It became their spot where they can all be together again.

"I know it's actually crazy to think that we've been friends for what... 4 years now?" Perrie said and everyone broke into laughter.

"Welcome back everyone!" Dot exclaimed and everyone smiled up at her. "I've got a new trainee here, his name is Andre." She pointed at the tall boy standing behind her.

"Andre this is the group I was telling you about. They come here every Saturday. You need to memorize their orders!" Dot joked and the guy's face just fell.

It was a lot easier when it was just the boys but now it's almost double. Dot went around introducing everyone to Andre. "And lastly, this is Leigh-Anne." She said.

"Hey, you have a really nice name." Andre said and Leigh looked at him and smiled. There was something about him that made her giddy inside.

Then Dot started saying everyone's orders to Andre so he could write it down to remember and everyone just started laughing.

"Don't give him such a hard time Dot." Leigh said after a little bit. "Thanks, but I think I've got it." He smirked and he read out everyone's orders perfectly.

"Wow, that's pretty amazing actually." Leigh-Anne said and Andre just winked at her and left to go tell the kitchen their orders

"He's definitely single Leigh." Dot whispered but everyone heard and laughter started again.

"So we should have one last party, a end of the year thing." Harry suggested and everyone seemed to agree.

"How about two weeks from today? Right after finals are done?" Liam asked and everyone approved of the idea.

"I'll start calling people up tomorrow." Niall said. "Looks like it's gonna be another big one. Like that first year!" Jade laughed.

"I can't believe that I'm dating the one girl I made out with at that party." Niall laughed and Jesy shoved him.

"I was not the only girl you kissed at that party." Jesy couldn't believe him. "Yeah, I ran into you that morning and you were dropping off a girl." Leigh took Jesy's side.

"Yeah I was but I didn't kiss her, she passed out and I put her in one of the spare rooms. She didn't drive and didn't know her way back so I offered to take her back. I was just being nice." Niall defended himself.

"Okay, okay. Whatever you say blondie." Jesy joked and Niall gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Wow, I can't believe you guys still remember all that!" Louis shot with a laugh and gave El a peck because he got jealous.

"You guys are so cute." Sophia said and Liam squeezed her. "Hey, I'm pretty cute too!" He said to her.

"Yes sweetie, you are really cute too." She told Liam and that made everyone laugh even harder.