Chapter 15 - The Past

Just a warning... This chapter has some very detailed scenes. If I offend or hurt anyone by writing this, I truly am sorry.

Harry's POV

I got to my room and threw all of my shit all over the floor. I'm just so angry right now. I can't believe I just did that. 

I seriously can't believe I just gave Jade away to Liam. After finally realizing what she was to me, I let her go. I'm so stupid.

Liam's words hurt me. I knew that I was to blame for Ella's death. I knew that it was always my fault, but to hear it out of someone's mouth hurt even more.

I have to get out of this house. Just knowing the fact that Liam is probably downstairs comforting Jade etches an image in my head that I do not want to see. I head down and grabbed my keys off the hook.

"Mate, where the hell are you going?" Niall asked as he entered the house. I ignored him and walked by. I slammed the door behind me and got into my car.

I know that I barely know Jade but I can't help the way I feel about her. She's just too special, but Liam is right. If you love something, you should let it go.

I headed for the bar near campus that I haven't been to in awhile. The bouncer there knew me and immediately let me in. "Nice to see you again Styles." He said and I nodded back at him.

I headed straight for the bar and ordered a few shots. I sat down and just downed them one after the other.

"Hey Harry! Wanna dance?" A brunette asked me. I didn't know her but I grabbed her hand and started grinding with her. She leaned in to kiss me but I just turned her around so I wouldn't have to see her face.

All of a sudden another girl decides to latch herself behind me. "Hey Harry! Haven't seen you in awhile." I grabbed her waist too and danced with both of them.

After a bit, I was getting bored so I left the two girls and asked for another shot. I took 3 more shots before I started to feel the effect of alcohol.

A few more girls came up to me and asked to dance but I ignored them. I looked at my phone and I so badly wanted to text Jade. I didn't want to be with anyone but her right now.

Liam's POV

Jade, Niall and I were all having a snack. Jade looked very uncomfortable but she insisted on wanting to stay even though I offered to take her home so many times.

"What was Harry's deal? He just stomped out of the house." Niall asked after awhile. Jade looked at her hands. I just shrugged. "Actually Liam. Could you take me home?" She asked. I nodded.

"Bye Jade. See ya soon." Niall said and headed upstairs. Jade and I got in the car and it was quiet. 

After Harry stalked away from the scene in the backyard, Jade started crying. I tried to keep a hold of her but I knew she was uncomfortable so I let her go. I made us a snack and we ate in silence until Niall came and sat with us.

"Liam?" Jade broke me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I responded. "Why did Harry do that? What was happening before I came? I heard you guys yelling." She asked shyly. 

"I told you Jade, that's the way Harry is." I said. "Just before you came, he told me he really liked me." She added.

He did? He's only known her for a few days. "Well, he lied." I shot at her. She needs to forget about Harry. He'll just hurt her even more than he already has. I heard Jade whimper.

I parked the car by the dorms. I was just about to get out and open the door for her but she did it herself. "Thanks Liam." Was all she said then she was gone. Getting closer to Jade is gonna be tougher this time around.