Chapter 42 - Hidden

Perrie's POV

Hopefully Jade and Harry worked things out last night. After we all left them alone, some of us took turns eavesdropping on their conversation. Liam and Jesy scolded us for snooping in so we all just watched a movie in the theatre room.

By the time the movie was finished the house was quiet and we were all too tired to check up on them. We all just went to bed and I made a mental note in my head to go around the house today.

I can't believe Liam is this rich, we haven't had a chance to tour the house yet but holy it's massive. I'm glad that Liam isn't one of those snobbing rich kids. He didn't even mention that his family was this wealthy until he invited all of us over here.

Even then he didn't brag about it, he was inviting and kind. I still can't believe that I'm here right now with my closest friends. This is an experience of a lifetime.

I felt Zayn stir beside me, he pulled me closer to him. He nuzzled up into my neck and I laughed from being tickled by his growing facial hair.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered. I giggled some more, "Good morning to you too." I said quietly. "What do you think happened with Jade and Harry last night?" I asked him as I turned to face him.

He rubbed at his eyes and opened them slowly. "They probably did it." He smiled and I smacked him. "Zayn! Why would you say that?" I asked him. He knows Jade would never just give it up that easily.

"I'm kidding Pez. They probably worked through it. Why don't you go see?" He said as he turned away from me and stretched to get up. "I call the shower first since you're probably gonna take forever." He said as he made his way to the bathroom.

I shook my head at my silly boyfriend and put on my sweater. Ever since Zayn asked me to be his girlfriend I've had a  grin on my face. I am truly the luckiest girl in world and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't completely in-love with him.

All this time I had been falling for him. All the time I spent thinking I had hated him was actually me falling for him and I fell hard. I'm so thankful to have such an amazing boyfriend. Everyday I fall harder and harder for this boy and it's just crazy.

I left our room quietly and I made my way to Jesy and Jade's room. I knocked on the door and I came face to face with Niall.

"Good morning love. How are you?" He asked as he moved out of the doorway and invited me inside. "I'm good. How are you Niall?" I asked him as I sat across from him on the huge bed.

"I'm feeling good. Starving though." He laughed and I joined him. "Is that Pez?" I heard Jesy's voice from the bathroom.

"Yes Jesminda. It's me. Where's Jadey?" I asked her. She stuck her head out of the bathroom and gave me a weird look.

"She never came to bed last. Then again, I was way too tired to even notice. I passed out." She explained to me. "What do you guys think happened last night?" Niall asked us.

I shrugged my shoulders and Jesy gave him a look. "Well, they must have talked it out and she slept with him." She said as I gasped. "No, no Pez! Like that's where she passed out. I know Jade would never." She explained herself.

Niall laughed his ass off and I started wondering what he was doing in Jesy's room so early in the morning. "Wait a second Horan, why are you here so early? It's just quarter past 8." I asked him and he quickly stopped laughing.

He looked at Jesy and Jesy looked back at him. Someone was up with these two. "Okay, what's going on?" I questioned. "Why are you up so early Perrie? You're usually still knocked out." Jesy tried to change the subject.