Chapter 11 - When The Truth Comes Out

I think this will be my last update for awhile, finals are coming up so I have to start studying and focusing in school. Thank you to the few of you who are reading. I appreciate it a lot! Okay...well enjoy! 

_________________________________________________________

Perrie's POV

When I entered the room Leigh was on her computer. "Hey baba." I said. "Hey." Was all I got from her. 

I turned her chair around and she looked at me blankly. "What's the matter?" I asked her. "Nothing." She told me and turned her chair back. 

"Leigh-Anne. Tell me." I said to her sternly. "It's nothing Perrie. Just leave it." She said and got up from her table to leave the room. 

I quickly ran to the door before she could exit. "No. Sit your ass back down and tell me." I said one more time. 

"Fine! Ever since we got here nothing's the same. Jade is so different. I haven't seen her crack a book open yet. It's like she doesn't even care about school anymore. She's always with Harry! Jesy's always annoyed and I don't even know why. We haven't talked about anything but those stupid boys. And you Perrie, you're so distracted with God knows what. I can't even have a proper conversation with you. All three of you are always running off." She exploded. 

Leigh-Anne's POV

There, I told her. Ever since that party, nothing's gone right. I've pretended that everything's fine but in reality it isn't. 

Those boys are causing havoc in our normal lives and I won't have it. Jesy and I couldn't believe the things that people were saying about those boys, but where's Jes now? With Niall. 

Where's Jade? With Harry. Where was Perrie? With Zayn. I don't know what's gotten into them. 

"Those boys are not the type we hang with. They're covered in tattoos, they don't do anything but party. They get high out of their minds everyday. I don't understand why we're around them Perrie." I kept going. 

"Leigh-Anne!" Perrie yelled. "What?" I questioned. "It's not like that." She said. Great explanation Perrie. 

"When I was with Zayn today, I got to know him better. Leigh, he's very nice. Just because they are the way they are doesn't mean that they are not good people." She defended them. 

I looked at her with a shocked expression. "Alright Perrie. You believe that. You're being naive and you're being stupid. They just want to get into our pants, and I won't have that. You three go ahead. Have fun with them. Get high, get drunk. Flunk out of school. It doesn't matter to me if you're not gonna listen. Let's make one thing straight. Don't ever say I didn't warn you." I said as I grabbed my jacket and purse and left the room.

I need to cool off. I walked down and out of the dorms. I'm an idiot. I should have packed a bag, but after what happened I can't just come back. 

I need to find El. I dialled her number and she picked up. She sounded out of breath when she greeted. "Hey...El?" All I hear were her giggles and a small moan. I think I called at a bad time. 

"Leigh... sorry. What's up?" She said after a couple of seconds. "Do you mind if I crash in your dorm tonight?" I asked. Hopefully she'll say yes.

"Yeah, of course." She said. "Great, thanks so much. I'll be there in a bit." I told her and hung up. 

I can't go back to my room so I now have to run the nearest convenience store to buy a few necessities. Luckily, my keys were in my jacket pocket. I quickly drove to the nearest one.