Chapter 2 - You're On

Jesy's POV

This party is actually wild. I've walked in on at least 4 couples making out.

I just need to find a room to chill at for awhile, my head really hurts from the loud music.

"Hey babe, where are you going?" Some random guy said as he approached me, he was just a bit taller than me and very well built.

"Nowhere, just looking for a bathroom." I lied and backed up. I hit a door as he started leaning in.

"How about I show you a good time first, love?" He said, his breath reeked of alcohol.

I grabbed the knob of the door and quickly pushed myself in and locked it once I was inside.

"What the fuck?" I heard an Irish accent say.

I turned towards the voice and see a blonde boy half naked holding a shirt. "Who are you and what are you doing in my room?" He asked.

"S-sorry. There was.. He was.." I tried to explain but I was too distracted by his naked body. He wasn't totally built, but the abs were there. His body was so nice.

"What?" He asked, his tone was softer this time.

"There was this guy in the hallway, I got scared. Sorry. I'll just go now." I told him and reached for the handle.

"Hold on." He spoke, he pulled the shirt on and opened the door himself.

"Niall..?" The same guy that nearly touched me said.

"Jackson what the fuck are you doing here?" Niall yelled angrily.

"S-sorry Niall." Jackson said and ran down the stairs.

"Was that him?" He turned back to me. I just nodded.

"Don't worry about him. I'm Niall by the way." He said and held out his hand.

I took it, "Jesy." I told him. He smiled at me and his blue eyes sparkled.

"Sorry again for barging into your room like that." I said.

"No biggie." He said and beckoned me to follow him downstairs.

"Where'd she go?" He said more to himself.

"Where did who go?" I asked him.

"The girl I was with earlier." He explained. Oh, he's one of 'those' boys. I should have known, with looks like that.

"What was her name, maybe I know her?" I suggested.

"Her name was Jade." He told me. What? Jade? No way.

"She's my roommate." I told him.

He turned to me with a surprised look. "Really?" He grinned.

No way am I going to let this guy get to our poor little Jadey, she's too innocent.

"Yeah, but she really isn't interested in anyone right now. She's so focused on school." I explained to him.

He nodded. "I didn't think so, but I thought she was cool. I wanted to get to know her better." He said and turned away towards the kitchen.

Couples were making out everywhere, the smell of alcohol stuck to my dress along with the sweat that was radiating off of my body.

"Do you want a drink Jesy?" He asked me and offered me a beer. I hesitated for a second but took it.

"Thanks." Niall's kinda cute, especially when he smiled. Those blue eyes were just so beautiful.

"You're staring at me Jes." He laughed. I felt my body's temperature rise even more and my cheeks burn. "No I'm not!" I protested.