Chapter 47 - Time to Go

Liam's POV

I wake up to the smell of strawberries mixed with alcohol. I had no recollection of how and when I went to bed. I looked beside me and Sophia was still deep in her sleep.

I think the lot of them wanted to go shopping today but I need to find a way to make sure Sophia doesn't see me shopping for her siblings.

I made my way out of the bed quietly and took a warm shower. I think we all might have drank too much last night. By the time I was dressed it was a little closer to 12.

"Good morning Li." Sophia said she got out of bed. "Bathroom is all yours love." I told her as I gave her a peck on the forehead.

She held onto my arm and gave me a tight hug. "Thank you for being patient with me Liam. You're one of a kind. I just want you to know how much I appreciate everything you've done for me." She said to me in a rushed voiced.

I engulfed her into my arms and I smelled her hair. "You don't have to thank me Sophia. I'm in this. I want you, all of you. Just know that love." I told her.

"Freshen up before lunch." I told her and gave a kiss on the cheek before making my way down the stairs.

Leigh and Jesy were talking to Johnny in the kitchen. "Ladies, Johnny." I nodded at them. "Morning Liam!" They all said.

"You all had quite the night huh?" Johnny laughed. "Yeah apparently, I don't even remember what happened." I told them as I sat on the counter.

"Same here Li. I woke up not knowing where the hell I was." Leigh-Anne said and offered me a lazy smile. Jesy just laughed at us.

"Well, Louis and El disappeared. Jade and Harry swam in the ocean for a good half hour and almost got frostbite. Perrie and Zayn had a shot off, again!" Jesy explained.

"Wow, you miss so much when you're shitfaced." Leigh said and shook her head. I laughed but agreed with her.

"You and Sophia talked all night but I think you two might have had too many cans of beer without realizing it. Leigh and Michael flirted all night!" Jesy added.

Leigh-Anne smacked her arm and they laughed, it's so good that they're getting along again. "Niall and Jesy just couldn't keep themselves away from each other." Leigh informed us.

"I heard that!" Niall said as he appeared in the kitchen. A tired looking Perrie and Zayn followed him.

"You two look like you died and got resurrected." Jesy cackled. Zayn gave her a glare and Perrie reached for the Keurig machine.

"I am so tired. I just wanna sleep all day." She said as she waited for her coffee to be brewed.

Sophia was next to come down, along with Jade and Harry trailing behind her. "Morning! Well, how was everyone's sleep?" Jade asked.

"Shh, keep your voice down." Zayn said and rubbed his temples. "You two need to stop taking part in drinking games." Harry snickered.

"I wouldn't be talking, you two almost got sent to the hospital." Zayn shot back. "At least we'll remember it was a memorable experience!" Harry stuck his tongue out at him.

"What's on the menu Johnny?" Niall asked as he planted a kiss on Jesy's cheek. The girls chorused an 'Awww!' and Jesy turned beet red.

"Well I made broiled chicken with whole grain rice and veggies for lunch." Johnny said as he checked on his pots.

"The table is set up Liam. Everyone take a seat." Mason said as he appeared in the kitchen with a smile.

I looked around and noticed that Louis was missing. "Anyone seen if Lou is up yet?" I asked the gang.