Chapter 40 - Is This Our End? (Part 2)

Harry's POV

It's been about an hour since Jade stopped talking to me and every time I try to get near her, Jesy gets in the way. I need to find a way to get Jesy away from Jade.

I walked up to Liam who was having the time of his life with Sophia. "Harry! Luke and them have been looking for you!" He slurred his words. He was tipsy and Sophia looked like she was to.

"I've just been with Niall." I lied; I went inside the house for half an hour and tried to think of a way to get Jade to talk to me.

"Haz! I've missed you mate! How are you?" Luke said as he moved closer to me. Luke is Liam's cousin from Sydney. Luke brings his own group of friends over to Malibu too. We met them last summer, apart from Zayn who wasn't with us.

"I'm alright. What about you?" I asked him. "I'm fantastic mate. See that little lady over there? Jade, I think is her name. She's a beauty." He smiled as he pointed at my girl, he took a sip of his drink and I just wanted to smack it out of his hands.

"What did you just say?" I asked him to repeat himself. I don't think I heard him correctly. He did not just say he found my girl hot.

"Jade? She's amazing. I've known her for about half and hour and I think I'm in love." He chuckled.

I felt my blood boil inside me. It took almost every part of me not to hit Luke there and then. "Anyway, the boys have been looking for you! I'll see you later mate." He said and walked towards Jade and Jesy.

I'm not going to make a scene. That would just make things worse for me right now and I don't think Jade would like that very much either. As long as he doesn't lay a hand on her, I'll be okay.

I walked away from Liam and Sophia and I saw Ashton, Luke's friend. "Mate! Where have you been?" He asked me as he gave me a fist bump. "Around... Where's Mikey and Calum?" I wondered.

"They're with Zayn and Perrie." He answered and pointed towards them a few feet away. I just nodded. "So what's new with you?" He asked as we walked towards the group.

"Not much really." I shrugged and he nodded. I find Ashton the chilliest out of all of Luke's friends. He's sort of like Niall; he just rolls with the punches.

We made it to the group and everyone started heading our way. Louis and Leigh pulled the stereo along with them and the music got louder as they got closer.

"Harry! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Holly said and she held onto my arm again. Jesy and Jade made their way to us with Niall and Luke behind them.

Jade looked up and we made complete eye contact and it was like my world stopped revolving. Her eyes were filled with sadness along with anger... It was not good.

I tried shrugging Holly off but she was like a mosquito sucking the life out of me. Jade's face shifted and I knew she was angry. I never took my eyes off of her and she chugged her drink and passed the bottle to Jesy.

I could tell she was tipsy because her eyes were turning red and she started swaying a bit too much. She turned to Luke and I could feel my own emotions taking control of me.

She laughed at something he said and I tried to contain myself but I was so close to snapping. He pulled her closer and whispered something in her ear and she giggled.

He leaned into her and she leaned into him. They kissed right in front of me and that's when I lost it. Everything turned blurry and the next thing I heard was my fist coming into contact with his jaw.

I felt a thud and we both went down. I heard Jade gasp and call my name out but I wasn't going to stop. He tried to push me off but I wasn't having any of it. I punched him again before I heard Liam and Louis calling for me to stop.