Chapter 1 - I Need To Know You

Harry's POV

"Remember to do page 145, all the questions will be due on Monday, it's been a great start so far, have a good weekend class." My calculus professor said and dismissed us.

Liam and I headed towards the door. "That was a really easy week so far." Liam said and I just nodded, I'm tired of hearing his voice.

"Are you two going to take forever or what?" Niall showed up out of nowhere.

"What?" Liam jumped at Niall's sudden appearance.

"Let's get this weekend started! The first week of the new school year just ended, let's go party!" Niall shot at us.

"I'll meet you two back at the house! Will one of you text Zayn to get more booze? Thanks!" He added and hurried out of the building.

I sent Zayn a text telling him to get more alcohol just as Niall asked.

"Are you excited about the party Harry?" Liam turned to me.

I looked up at him, "No, not really. After a year of partying, I just wanted to rest after this week, but I guess that won't be happening." I told him.

He gave me a weird look. "I gotta go see my Literature teacher about something, I'll just see you back at the house." He said and headed for a different building.

I walked towards my car and climbed in, I started the engine and I was about to pull out of the parking lot but a group of laughing girls passed by.

There were four of them, but the only one that caught my eye was the one with wavy, caramel coloured hair.

She was the prettiest girl I've ever seen in awhile, sure I have girls throwing themselves at me all the time, but no one as beautiful as her.

"Dude..?" Louis said and tapped on my window, which caused me to jump back in my seat.

I rolled down my window even more, "What the fuck man, where'd you come from?" I asked him.

He just laughed at me. "Are you heading to the house?" He asked me and leaned on the side of my car.

He knows I hate it when people lean on my car, I shoved him off and he laughed again. "Yeah I am, you want a ride or what?" I snapped.

The girl's face was still in my mind, I didn't really get a good look at her, but from what I saw she was gorgeous and hopefully I'll see her around.

Louis climbed into the passenger seat and I finally backed out of the parking stall and headed for our fraternity house. "How was your first week so far?" Louis asked me once we were on the road.

"It was alright, same shit, just different people." I told him and drummed by fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the song playing. "What about you?"

He shrugged. "Same, I'm just excited for this party so I can finally have some fun." He informed me. I just nodded.

"Is El coming to the party?" I asked him. Eleanor is Louis' girlfriend, they've been together for a year and a half now and seem to be doing well.

"Yeah, she said she was also bringing new girls from her dorm." He said.

Interesting, maybe I will have fun tonight. Maybe I should let loose before all the stress comes.

"Harry, I see that look in your eyes, and the answer is no. The girls are all freshmen, they're off limits or El will smack you." Louis warned me.

"Bro, that's never stopped me before." I laughed and parked my car in front of the house and we both got out.

People were already arriving and it's only half past 4. I see Niall by the door welcoming everyone in, he must have had a shitty week, he just wants to get wasted and forget it by the looks of it.