Chapter 13 - Teamwork

Louis' POV

Jesy and Niall walked back towards us while holding hands. Could something be happening between them? 

I looked at Niall but he wouldn't look at me. He just looked at Jesy. His blue eyes were sparkling. He definitely likes her. 

"Zayn is with Perrie now." Jade said as she sat down beside Harry. Harry rubbed her back as she slumped forward and put her face on the table. 

"Would you like anything to eat Jade?" Liam asked her. He was about to get up but Jade stopped him. 

"No, I'm fine. I'll just grab a coffee." She said. Harry slid his cup over and offered it to her. "Here, take mine love." He said.

She grabbed it and sipped from it. "Black, just like the way I like it. Thanks Haz." She offered him a smile. 

Liam just glared at Harry. I don't remember a time when I was so observant. It's fun seeing the boys finally let loose, show who they really are, and fall for someone. It's been awhile. 

During the summer and most of last year, every weekend was filled with parties, booze, and girls. I thought it was just gonna be a repeat this year, until these four girls came. 

"I think that we should make a schedule on whose to watch Leigh. We can't all be here all the time." I said. 

"That's a good idea Lou. Leigh's mom told me she'd be here in the morning." Jesy said with a smile. I pulled out my phone and opened the note app. 

"So... Tomorrow is Wednesday." I started but Niall cut me off. "Technically, it's Wednesday already. It's 3 am." He said. 

"Okay mister smarty pants. So I suggest we all head home soon, but in the morning, El and I can take the first shift. We can fill Leigh's mom in. No one's planning on going to class right?" I asked and Jade whimpered. 

"Jade, you can go to class if you want to." Jesy told her with a smile. "No... no. It's fine." Jade said.

"Okay. Well everyone can rest up today." I said. "Thursday will be Jesy and Niall? Let's make all our shifts after school. That way we don't miss anymore classes." I told them. 

They all nodded in agreement. "Okay, so that leaves Liam, Harry, and Jade on Friday." I said. "That's fine." Jade said. 

"If she's not better by then, Zayn and Perrie can take the Saturday shift." El added. We all nodded. 

"Everyone has that down?" I asked when I noticed that they all took their phones out. "Yep." Harry said. 

"Let's all head home then?" I suggested. "Someone should go get Perrie and Zayn." Niall said.

"No need." Zayn and Perrie suddenly appeared. "We've all decided that we're gonna take shifts on watching Leigh and checking with the doctors." Jesy explained to them. 

"You guys are scheduled on Saturday if Leigh's condition doesn't get any better." I added. "Can I switch with someone?" Zayn asked with annoyance. "Why?" I asked him. 

"I just have a lot to do this weekend. Harry? Switch with me?" Zayn asked Harry. Harry looked at him and didn't speak up. 

"I can switch with you Zayn." Jade said. "No!" Liam and Harry both shot. "No, it's fine. I'll take watch with Perrie." She said and held on to a weak looking Perrie. 

"I'll catch a ride with the girls since we're all living in the same dorms." El said. I just nodded. 

"Let's go then?" We all headed out of the hospital for some much deserved rest. It's gonna be a long week ahead of us. Hopefully Leigh-Anne will wake up soon.