Chapter 61 - Hanging On

Jade's POV

"I don't want anything but Harry Styles' cold, hard, dead body." Toby said out loud after awhile.

"Please don't! Just leave him alone Toby, just take me!" I yelled out to him. The girls had a firm grip on me but I kept on trying to escape them.

We heard sirens in the distance and Toby started to panic. "They're here and they're going to catch you!" Louis yelled at him.

I locked eyes with Toby and he looked panicked. He kept looking back and forth between Harry and I.

This was my chance, I had to protect Harry. We heard running in the distance and it's like everything happened in slow motion.

Toby dropped the gun pointed at us, the girls moved away from the gun and I managed to get away from their grip.

Perrie screamed and I felt Jesy and Leigh's hands try to pull me back but I was too fast for them.

I leapt in front of Harry as I heard the gun shot. The last thing I saw was the love of my life before everything turned to black.

Harry's POV

"Jade! Jade please wake up! Baby please!" I yelled at my lifeless girlfriend. I heard everyone screaming things all around me but Jade was the only thing I cared about.

Everything around me was a blur. Jade was limp in my arms and I could no longer breath.

"Mate, you have to get up. The paramedics are here to take her." I heard Louis say as he tried to drag me away from her.

"No! Don't you dare touch me! I'm staying with her!" I yelled at him. I saw a stretcher being pulled up in front of us; two guys started taking Jade away from me.

"No! Don't touch her!" I yelled at them and held on tighter. "Jade please! I'm right here! Open your fucking eyes!" I screamed while the tears spilled out of my eyes.

"Sir, we need to check on her. We will try to do everything we can for her but you have to let us do our job." One of the paramedics said to me.

I felt a set of hands grab me, "Haz, it's okay. They've got to take her to the hospital." I heard Zayn say.

"Can I go with her please? I won't argue with you, I just want to be there." I asked the paramedic and he nodded.

"We need to take a look at you too, you look like hell." The other one shot at me and I wanted to punch him but I kept my hands to myself.

"We'll follow you there after we're done talking to the police." Louis said and I nodded at them as I got into the back of the ambulance with Jade.

Perrie's POV

"What's going to happen to Jade?" I cried out loud, we all tried to get in there but Harry wasn't having it.

"I don't know Perrie, I really don't." Jesy said. We were all huddled in a corner waiting for the boys to finish with the cops and get the cars.

"I'm so sorry they didn't come sooner." Eleanor said as she hung her head low. "El, it is not your fault. Please don't blame yourself." Leigh said after awhile.

"I hope she does okay though, are you all okay girls?" Sophia said and we all looked at her. She's barely spoken this whole time.

"Yes Soph, we're all okay. How about you?" Jesy asked her and she just nodded. The boys pulled up beside us, already in their cars.

I got in Zayn's car and we were off. "Which hospital are they taking her to?" I asked him. "The same one Leigh was in." He spoke softly.

It seems like forever ago Leigh got in that car accident. Thank God she was okay but now we're going back there again.