Chapter 31 - Challenge Accepted

Zayn's POV

The party last night was epic; everyone had such a good time. Perrie stayed the night and we had so much fun. 

Having her so close to me made me insane and antsy but I promised her that we'd take things slow, so I have to learn to control myself.

I head to the kitchen and I saw Perrie and Jade making breakfast. "Morning babe." Perrie said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Hello love, hey Jadey." I smiled at them both. "You stayed the night too?" I asked Jade. She nodded at me just as Harry came inside from the backyard.

"It's all clean." He said to me and I nodded at him. "Where are Liam, Niall, and Lou?" I asked him.

"Niall and Liam are in one of the spare rooms because Leigh and Jesy slept over and took their rooms. Lou's out buying more food." Harry told me.

"How's Leigh feeling?" I asked the girls. When the party died down, Niall told us about Leigh drinking too much. 

By the time Jade and Perrie got to her, she was sound asleep and when they searched for Jesy, she was sleeping too.

"I just checked on her about 10 minutes ago, she's still knocked out." Jade told me.

The front door opened and Lou soon walked in with bags of food. "Everything you girls needed is in there." He said and pointed to the bags.

"Thanks so much Lou." Perrie said to him and he just nodded at them with a smile. Jade and Perrie then grabbed the things out of the bags and continued cooking. It smelled so good, my stomach hurt already.

"Can you wake up Niall and Liam? I want to do something with all four of you." Louis asked me and I nodded and headed upstairs while he took Harry outside with him.

I reached the spare bedroom upstairs and knocked on it. I heard Niall groan and I poked my head through.

"Boys, Louis asked me to get you. It's important." I told them. They both sprung up and put their shirts on.

I waited for them outside the room and all three of us headed downstairs. Niall and Liam said their good mornings to the girls as we passed them.

We walked towards Louis and Harry, who were towards the edge of the backyard. They were standing around something.

When we got to them, I saw a plastic bag with three smaller bags filled with weed and a pack of cigarettes.

Louis reached into his pocket and dropped another pack of cigarettes into the bag. "I start today lads. I had a talk with Eleanor last night. I'm doing this for myself. I want to become better for me too." He said.

We all smiled at him, "We're proud of you mate." Liam said. "Yeah, you can do this." Niall added.

"We're here for you always Lou." Harry told him. "Whenever you need us, that's a promise." I finished.

He nodded and mumbled, "Thanks". We all leaned in and had a massive group hug.

"I hope Perrie and Jade finish soon. I'm starving." I cried out after the hug and we all laughed.

"Don't worry Zayn. I think they'll finish any minute now." Lou said and then we heard yelling.

The five of us ran back inside and we were all shocked with what we saw. Jade was holding Jesy back and Perrie was doing the same with Leigh.

They were screaming at each other while Jade and Perrie were yelling at them to stop it. It was too loud to comprehend what they were arguing about.