Chapter 25 - Fast Forward

Louis' POV

It's been 4 months since Jesy, Leigh, Jade and Perrie came into our lives and things are a lot different. I just don't know if it's good or bad.

Harry and Jade have yet to define their relationship, I know that Harry's scared of committing. I know that he's scared that the same thing is going to happen. 

He knows that Jade is different; he believes that she deserves the best and that's just not him. He's fighting what he's feeling because he's frightened.

Ever since Leigh got better she's been stuck to Niall's side. She would never admit it but she's fallen for him. 

I just don't know if Niall feels the same but he seems to be enjoying his time with Leigh-Anne. I don't know what happened between him and Jesy but things are different with them now.

Liam and Jesy are inseparable, but I know that they only think of each other as best friends. They spend as much time with each other as possible. You will never find one without the other. We all know not the think of them in any other way than friends. They've made that clear.

Perrie and Zayn. That's a whole another story. They're crazy about each other but Zayn has yet to make her, his. I don't even know why.

The boys and I are still the same, if anything; we're even farther apart. I'm done trying to fix it, if they're happy then so be it.

"Lou? Are you alright?" El asked me as she waved her hand in front of me. We were sat in the cafeteria both picking at our food.

"Yeah I am. Just thinking about how much has changed." I told her. She looked at me.

"When will you stop this? Can we talk about something other than change?" El whispered. I knew she was starting to get mad. Her face was turning red and her eyes were getting darker.

Eleanor and I have been fighting non-stop lately. We always end up screaming at each other and I've started taking it out on myself. 

I've started smoking more and I get so wasted at parties I don't even have a memory of the events.

"I'm not going to argue with you here El." I told her. She scoffed and shook her head.

"You need to get over this whole 'change' thing Louis. How many times have we talked about this?" She asked.

"Stop! Just stop and shut up!" I shot at her. I got out of my seat and walked out on her. This has been happening a lot. When one of us gets aggravated, we just walk out.

I don't know what's been happening with us but I know that we both walk out and leave the situation because we're scared of what's bound to happen.

All this non-stop fighting is going to lead to our end and we're both scared for that to happen so we just avoid it. 

I know it's not healthy and we're both no longer happy but we're both too scared to not be with each other.

I moved to the smoking area and pulled out my pack and quickly lit one. I need a break from all of this. 

It's a good thing Christmas break is coming up. I can go home and rest from these people, even if it's just for three weeks.

"Louis!" I heard an Irish accent call me. "Niall, what is it?" I asked as I saw him heading my way.

"Guess what? Liam's parents invited us all over to their beach house in Malibu for Christmas break! They talked to all our parents and we're going to be spending a week there." He informed me.

Liam's parents are filthy rich, they own a restaurant chain and they have many restaurants around the world.

"What? But it's Christmas, we're supposed to be with our families." I said to him. I can't believe this. I thought I was getting a break from my so-called friends.