Chapter 55 - Slip Ups

Chapter 55 – Slip Ups

Jade's POV

"Jade, wake up." I heard a deep, husky voice say. I turned around and opened my eyes to two neatly wrapped presents.

I sat up and Harry was in front of me. "Merry Christmas my love." He said and gave me a kiss on the forehead. He handed me the two presents.

"It's only Christmas Eve! What's this?" I asked him as I inspected the two boxes. One was a really small box while the other one was quite big.

He pointed to the small box, "That's your Christmas present and that," He said pointing to the big one, "Is you birthday present."

"Haz... you didn't have to get me two different presents." I told him and he sat beside me. "I know but I wanted you to have two different ones. You've told me before that you always only get one." He said.

I leaned on him and all I could was smile. I literally had the perfect man. There was nothing he could possibly do to get me to stop loving him.

I got up and walked to my bag and got a small box for him. "Merry Christmas." I said and handed it to him.

"Baby you didn't have to." He spoke softly. "Yes I did. It's nothing big, just a little something that I saw that would be perfect for you." I told him.

"Can I open it?" He asked like a little kid and I just nodded my head. After ripping the paper and opening the box he lifted out the watch that I picked out for him.

He gripped it and realized that the base of the watch felt weird. He turned it around and read the inscription, "The more I know you, the more I love you."

"Jade... I love you. Thank you." He spoke gently and moved my face so I was looking at him. He leaned in and gave me the sweetest kiss.

"I'll open my birthday present on my actual birthday." I smiled at him as I set the bigger box on the floor.

I opened the small box and I saw a charm bracelet. "Harry... this must have cost a lot. I can't take this!" I told him and shoved it in his chest.

That made him laugh, "It's all for you baby. The J stands for Jade obviously; I picked the cupcake with the bow because I know how much you love bows. I got you the treble clef because you love music, Jasmine is your favorite princess so I got her tiara and I got the heart because I love you." He explained to me.

"This is the move extravagant present I've ever gotten Harry. Thank you very much." I told him and we cuddled under the sheets.

"Thank you for introducing me to your mam. She's a lovely woman." I voiced. He just nodded into my hair.

"What are you planning on doing today?" I asked him. "After I take you home I'll probably drop off everyone's presents and probably stay at Louis' house for a bit. It's his birthday today." He told me.

I gasped, "Oh my gosh! I forgot! Do you guys usually celebrate it together?" He shook his head.

"We usually celebrate it after Christmas because we're all with our families." He explained to me.

"We should plan him a party back on campus!" I suggested. Harry nodded, "You guys can have a joint late birthday party." He laughed.

"Yeah, perfect! I can't wait!" I shot and clapped my hands. "When I met you, you couldn't wait to leave a party. Now you're suggesting it." He mentioned.

"Well, you've changed me. For the better my love." I said bravely. He just looked at me and gave me a passionate kiss. Life couldn't get better than this.