Chapter 19 - Changes and Consequences

SOOOO YOU GUYS PROBABLY HAVE TO RE-READ EVERYTHING TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING. again, i'm very sorry that I haven't updated in like 3 months. BUT. I promise, updates will come more often now. I'm trying to keep writing in my daily routines. I won't make an update schedule or anything like that because I know that I won't keep up with it anyway. HAHAHAHA. Anyway, thank you all so much to the people who do read and like the story. I appreciate everyone of you!

JADE

__________________________________________________

Niall's POV

Last night was a crazy night. Jes, El and Perrie ended up sleeping over at home. We all had so much fun but Harry and Jade are nowhere to be found. 

Jesy sent Harry to look for Jade last night but neither of them would answer their phones. Hopefully they're both okay.

We got home pretty late, so I guess no one's going to class today. Jesy crashed on my bed last night so I had no choice but to sleep on the floor. 

I'm so glad that Jes and I are finally becoming close. I'm excited to get to know her better.

I got up and as I was about to leave the room, Jesy started stirring. I thought she was going to wake up but she was talking in her sleep. "Niall... please." She said.

"Jes?" I asked and slowly approached her. "Niall, no we can't." She said. Can't what? "They'll get mad." She kept saying over and over again. "Jes!" I shook her awake. Her hazel eyes looked up at me with shock.

"Where am I?" She asked. "You guys crashed here last night." I told her. "I think Gemma's making lunch." I could smell food downstairs, "Let's go get something to eat."

"Where are Jade and Harry? Did they ever come back?" She asked as she stood up. I shook my head.

"Jes? Were you having a dream?" I asked her when we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Um... yeah." She said shyly. "Hey Gemma." She greeted when we entered the kitchen. "Hey guys. They let me have another day off. I'm staying for another day." Gemma smiled.

We took seats at the table. "That's great Gem!" I beamed at her. "So, what was it about?" I asked Jesy. She looked at me weirdly. "I actually don't remember." She said.

"I'm gonna go call Jade. Be right back." She said and went back upstairs to get her phone.

When I knew she was gone, I turned to Gemma. "Gem, before I woke Jesy up, she was talking in her sleep. She kept saying 'Niall, no. They'll get mad.' What does that mean?"

"Well, from what I saw last night. Jesy likes you but she's fighting her feelings for you. Probably cause she doesn't want to get hurt." Gemma pointed out.

"How are you so observant?" I asked. "It comes to me naturally." She joked. 

"I really miss you guys. I miss being able to see you guys every day. But you all need to work harder on keeping your friendship, from what I saw, you guys have changed. You're all not as close as you were before." She said in a more serious tone.

Jesy came running into the living room. "Guys! Leigh's awake! Harry and Jade are at the hospital right now." Jesy said. She ran back upstairs, probably to wake Perrie up.

Leigh's POV

My head was pounding, my eyelids felt heavy and I tried hard to open them but I couldn't. I could only hear voices in the background. I heard a familiar Geordie accent in the background.