Chapter 46 - No More Secrets to Hide

Jesy's POV

Busted. Perrie is going to kill me, I just lied straight to her face and Jade will hate me for a long time.

"Jes? Are you going to explain?" Perrie shot at me. Leigh began to make retching noises and we all knew what was about to happen.

"Not here." I whispered to them as I grabbed one of Leigh's arms. Perrie grabbed the other and the four of us made our way towards the house.

"Hold on Leigh." Jade said as she led the way to the closest bathroom. Once we were there we situated Leigh-Anne on the toilet.

I sat on the floor beside her and rubbed her back. Jade held her hair back on the opposite side and Perrie paced back and forth.

"Well?" She pestered me again. I sighed, now's not really the best time for this. "It's true." I finally admitted, hanging my head down low.

"Niall and I are dating." I said out loud for the first time. "Since when?" Jade asked me. The one person you do not want angry with you is Jade Thirlwall.

She may be tiny and cute but when she's angry, you better turn the other way. "The night we got here." I told them.

"Was that before or after Harry and I got together?" Jade asked me. "Before. It happened before dinner last night." I explained.

"Why didn't you tell us right away Jes?" Perrie asked as she took a seat at the edge of the tub.

"I was scared. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I said yes to Niall. All I know is during that time, I was the happiest I've been in a long time." I explained to them.

It remained silent so I took it as a hint to keep going. "At first I kept saying no. I told myself we were meant to just be friends." I added.

Leigh began to make retching noises and I continued to rub her back. "Also, I didn't want to hurt Leigh." I sighed.

She raised her head up and stared at me. "Jesy, I told you. I want you to be happy. When will you take what I say seriously?" She asked but quickly stuck her head back down and threw up.

"We gotta stop doing this Leigh. All of our meaningful conversations happen in bathrooms." I joked and Jade giggled.

"Okay Jes. I understand, but you should know that we would never judge you. We just want you to be happy. We just want to see you smile." Perrie offered to me.

"If Niall is the one that makes you happy, we support it one hundred percent." Jade smiled. I am so glad that little Jadey isn't mad at me.

"I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you guys. Perrie, I'm sorry that I lied straight to your face. I promise it won't happen again." I told them.

"It better not." Perrie said and reached over to give me a hug. Jade joined in and we pushed down to get Leigh in but she just made more puking noises and the three of us backed away.

"Don't think you're gonna get away Leigh-Anne." Jade started. "Yeah, what were you doing kissing Michael?" Perrie yelled at her.

"Stop yelling. My head hurts so much." Leigh said and clutched her head. She moved away from the toilet and I stood up and wet a towel.

I handed it to her to wipe her mouth with. "I'm overly intoxicated. We all know what alcohol does to me. He's cute and pays attention to me when I talk." She explained.

"It's just not like you to kiss a guy out of the blue." Jade said to her. Leigh nodded and closed her eyes. "He just made me happy in the little time I got to spend time with him. It was stupid to kiss him back cause he's one of 'those' guys but I couldn't help it." She continued.