Chapter 14 - Revelations

Harry's POV

"Jade, are you sure that you're feeling okay?" I asked Jade. She was pale and had bags under her eyes but insisted on going out for lunch. She still looked beautiful though. 

"I'm fine Harry. Don't worry." She smiled and continued eating her lasagna. 

I picked at my food. I wasn't feeling very hungry. All I needed was Jade with me. "How do you think Leigh is doing?" She asked. 

"She seems to be in good hands. I think she'll be back on her feet in a few days." I told her. She just gave me a smile. 

"It sucks that we won't be on watch together though." I added. "Oh yeah, sorry. I just think it would be better if I stayed with Perrie. She's not taking everything so well. She cried all night." She said. 

"No worries." I smiled. "Thanks for taking me out. I needed to be out of that closet-sized room. At least we got Perrie to get some sleep. I wonder if Jesy's back..." She trailed off. 

"No! You need to relax and just have a good day today. Don't worry about anything." I told her.

"Haz..." She started but I cut her off. "Let's go get some ice cream." I suggested. I left some money on the table and grabbed Jade's hand and pulled her across the street to the ice cream parlour that the boys and I go to all the time. 

"Is that Jesy's car?" She asked me. I shrugged and opened the door for her. 

"Harry! Jade!" Niall's accent chimes in. "You two again?" I joked and joined them at the table. 

"Wow. Nice to see you too." Jesy spat. "Just kidding Jes. You guys been here long?" I asked her. "About ten minutes." Niall answered. 

"Jade, what do you want love?" I asked Jade as I stood up and headed to the line. Niall smiled at Jesy wildly. What was their deal? 

"Yeah, hold on. I wanna see what they have!" Jade exclaimed and stood beside me to look at the menu. I looked over at Niall and Jesy and they were whispering and laughing. They were obviously talking about us.

After I paid for Jade's ice cream I sat down across from Niall and Jesy as Jade waited for her ice cream. "Okay, what's the deal?" I asked them. Niall looked me straight in the eye. "You are totally in-love with Jade mate." He said. 

"What? Are you crazy? Jade and I are friends." I whispered as Jade quickly approached us. 

"Thanks Haz." Jade said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt the butterflies in my stomach come alive. Could Niall be right? 

"Yeah, no problem." I added quickly realizing that I spaced out. Niall and Jesy laughed. 

"We better get home, Jesy needs to sleep." Niall said. "See you guys later." Jesy added and they both left. 

"What were they laughing at?" Jade asked. "I don't even know." I answered as I took a lick off her ice cream. 

"Styles! This is mine!" She giggled. "I paid for it!" I fired back. "I guess I can share." She smiled. 

"It's alright Jade. I was just teasing. I'm not really hungry." I told her. "You barely touched your lunch though. You must be hungry." She said. 

I shrugged. "Let's head back to your house? I don't really want to go back to the dorms." She suggested. 

I was surprised she'd want to go back to the house. "Sure, let's go then?" I asked. I held the door for her as she finished the rest of her ice cream.

Her licking that thing didn't really help my condition. I'll admit it, I am attracted to Jade, but I wouldn't say I was in-love with her. 

I held the car door for her and she cut in a short thank you and then I grabbed my seat and we were off.