Chapter 24 - Brand New Feelings

Zayn's POV

"So have you always lived in London?" I asked Perrie as I started driving around town.

"No, I lived in New Zealand for a little bit when I was younger. Unfortunately I don't remember much." She told me with a little giggle.

"That must be nice. I haven't really gone anywhere outside of the UK." I told her. "Our family was always too big to travel and we didn't have much money so we couldn't afford big trips."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Perrie said and rubbed my shoulder. "Do you want to travel though?" She asked.

"Yeah, actually I do. I want to go to America, I was thinking of moving there when I finished school." I told her.

"Oh cool. I haven't been but it looks so nice. I really want to visit New York." She said.

"That's where I want to move." I smiled at her. She laughed at that. "My cousins have been there and they say that it's a really busy place." She added.

"Yeah, I know but I like the fast pace of it all. Everyone there also minds their own business so that's a plus." I told her.

"You don't like being around a lot of people do you?" She wondered. I just laughed at her.

"Not really. The boys are my only friends." I said. "The girls too right?" She asked.

"Yeah, you girls now too." I smiled back at her. "You never told me what program you're in." She said after awhile.

"Isn't it obvious? Fine arts." I laughed at her. "Oh yeah. I guess I should have known that." She laughed.

"What about you?" I asked her. "History and Economics." She smiled. "History? Ugh. Why?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I've always been interested in it and I'm good at history, so why not?" She shrugged.

I just nodded my head at her and there was silence for a bit. "Um... is there anywhere you wanted to go?" I asked her. We were starting to get bored at home so Perrie suggested we go for a drive in the city.

"Not really. I just don't want to go home yet." She said. "I like spending time with you Zayn."

"I like spending time with you too Perrie." I told her and gave her a smile. "Do you wanna get dessert?" I asked her.

"Yes. I would love to." She smiled at me and then I sped down the road, towards the ice cream shop that I love.

Jesy's POV

"Excuse me, I gotta use the restroom. Leigh wanna come?" I looked at Leigh-Anne and she shook her head.

"Leigh." I started. She just kept shaking her head and looked back at Niall. I stood up and walked away from them.

What has gotten into Leigh-Anne? I know that she's finally accepting the boys and wanting to be friends with them but she's not acting like herself.

Is she acting weird because of Niall? I made my way to the bathroom and spotted a familiar brown haired boy. Liam.

He was out with a girl. She was pretty but it seemed like he didn't want to be with her right now.

I quickly hid myself behind a wall and peeked at them. The girl seemed to be talking too much and Liam looked bored out of his mind. He was just picking at his food and nodded at her.

I want to help him out but I don't even know what to do. Maybe getting his attention will help. "Liam." I whispered. He didn't hear me so I tried again, louder this time. "Liam!"