Chapter 59 - Drugged and Dragged

Harry's POV

This is a bad idea, this is a really bad idea. We were now heading home but Toby wanted to stop by and get alcohol.

Liam went in with him while Niall was in the car with me. "This is such a bad idea Niall. Why did Liam agree to this?" I was in panic mode now.

I got 2 missed calls from Jade while we were at the club. I was too scared to answer because I knew that she would begin yelling at me.

"I don't know Harry, I really don't. I hope all the girls are caught up though. Did you call Louis? Does he know?" He asked me and I shook my head. "I have no idea."

Toby and Liam got back in the car and handed us tons of alcohol. "We're getting drunk tonight! I hope to meet all your lady friends too." Toby winked and I swallowed hard.

We got home and I quickly ran into the house as they unloaded the car. The house was already crowded and I scanned the place for my girlfriend.

I spotted a nervous looking Louis in the kitchen and he told me Jade was upstairs in my room with the girls.

I got there and Leigh and Jesy were on opposite sides of the room and Jade was on my bed sitting down.

"Jade... I'm sorry I left like that. He got here and just took us all with him." I explained to her and she just stared at me.

"What does he have on you Harry? Why are you letting him control you like this?" She asked calmly. I knew I had to tell her everything but I can't be sure Toby is telling the truth about the kid.

"Jade, Toby is very dangerous. When we were part of his group we did stupid things. We dealt drugs, smoked them. We drank a lot back then. A lot of people owed him money and when they couldn't pay him back he would beat them up to a pulp. He would have killed a few people already if we didn't stop him." I explained to her.

Jesy and Leigh turned at that story and sat on opposite sides of Jade. "You didn't hurt anyone did you?" Jade asked me.

I shook my head, "The only person I ever laid my hands on was my father, with good reason."

"Toby and his group are going to be downstairs, I would rather you stayed up here but I can't control you. He's going to make all of us do stupid things. I know him and he loves to play drinking games." I warned them.

They all nodded. "Try to steer clear of them. You know what he looks like Jade. Stay as a group." I warned them.

"I'm going down now and I'm going to distract them so you guys can get down if you want to. If you're going to stay here, lock the door." I said and exited the room.

I quickly ran downstairs and scanned the area for the asshole. "Haz, where's your lady? Get her down here to party with us!" Toby said and pushed me hard. I could smell the liquor from his breath.

He was already tipsy from the club and he's on his way to being wasted, which isn't good. "Let's bring some ladies to the kitchen for some drinking games!" He said and dragged me with him.

Liam was with Sophia by the entrance of the kitchen. "You're Liam's lady right? Nice to meet you, I'm Toby." He said and took Sophia's hand and pulled her along with us.

"Hey! Don't pull her, just tell her where you want her to go." Liam shot at him and Toby laughed. "You really have grown a pair Payne." Toby shot and let go of Sophia.

"Looks like the goons have already started a game." Toby said and pointed to his group sitting around the dining table.

"Boys, the fearless five, well I guess four now are here to join us." Toby announced to them.