Chapter 4 - Let The Fun Times Begin

Perrie's POV

The girls have decided to leave at 6. Which is a half hour away, short notice to get ready if you ask me.

Jade just got back from the library not long ago and now she's scurrying to get ready.

I already had my make up on and Leigh was changing. We've done Saturday dinners together for as long as we remember.

It started with our moms going over to each other's houses and having dinner there. We just did it on our own when we grew up.

"Red or blue Pez?" Leigh asked me, pointing to her wedges. "Blue, it goes with your belt." I told her honestly.

I quickly changed into my outfit and checked myself one last time. "Perrie, you look fine. It's only dinner." Leigh chirped.

"Okay, okay. Let's go then." I told her and held the door open. She looked back to make sure she had everything and we headed across the hall to Jade's and Jesy's room.

We got so lucky with our dorms. We were all so surprised when we found out our rooms were just across from each other.

Before I could knock, Jesy already opened the door. "She's freaking out about her hair. I can't handle it." She yelled and pointed at Jade.

Jade was sitting in front of their dresser pulling on her hair. "It won't stay put! I hate my curly hair!" She screamed.

"Would you calm the hell down Jade?" Leigh-Anne asked and stood behind her.

"Fix it Leigh!" Jade panicked. Leigh grabbed some products off the table and dabbed it on Jade's hair.

Jesy was just laughing her butt off at Jade's reaction. "Jade we're just going to dinner. Put it in a ponytail and let's go." I told her.

She turned to me and gave me the death glare. "No, you all know how bad my hair looks up." She said.

"Jadey, it's not that bad." Jesy said, gesturing to her hair.

"Thanks Leigh." She said and stood up to give Leigh-Anne a hug.

"So we can go now?" I asked them. They all nodded. "I'll drive." I added.

We all walked out of the room and headed outside the dorms to my car. "Jade sit beside me. I don't remember the way there." I told her, she took the passenger's seat and we were off.

"So how was everyone's first week so far?" Jesy asked.

"Good, easy week." Leigh said.

"Agreed. I hope it's like this the whole year." I told them.

Jade laughed after telling me to take a turn. "Pez, it's definitely gonna get harder." She said.

"Shut up Jade." I told her with a smirk.

"Pez, it's right there. Just after the stop light." Leigh pointed out. I headed that way when a car came out of nowhere and overtook me.

"What the fuck?" I yelled out. "Perrie! Careful!" Jesy said.

"It was that asshole!" I pointed at the car in front of me. They seem to be heading to the diner too.

Once they get out of the car they're gonna get a piece of my mind. I got a parking space 2 cars away from them.

I stomped out of my car and walked up to the them. The driver just got out and turned around. My eyes widened.

"Of course it's you! I should have known!" I yelled at him. "We could have gotten into an accident because of you! You're a real ass Zayn!" I continued and pointed at him.