Chapter 53 - Merry Christmas to Us (Part 1)

Louis's POV

I have to be dreaming. I thought sleep could get rid of this terrible feeling in my stomach but that's not the case. I still can't believe what happened yesterday. We were all in shock and we all stood there like idiots.

Niall was in disbelief, he's the most sensitive and he started yelling at me. He kept saying that we all didn't agree on what I said to Zayn.

What the hell was I supposed to say anyway? I was angry and he just pushed us all away. We flew back all for him. We wanted to be there for him and he just pushed us away as if we were nothing.

We all ended up going our separate ways, back home. My parents are thrilled that I'm finally home and I've missed all my siblings but I still can't get over the fact that Zayn just did that.

"Lou honey, time for breakfast!" My mum yelled from downstairs. I headed for the kitchen and all my siblings were sitting down, all ready to eat.

"Good morning Louis!" My sister, Lottie said. I nodded at her and took my seat beside her.

I piled food onto my plate and everyone started talking. "Louis what are your plans today?" My mum asked me.

"Uh, I thought I'd get some Christmas shopping done." I told her. "Honey, it's going to be so busy!" My mum exclaimed.

I nodded, "Well, I'm gonna have to get it done eventually." I said to her. She just nodded and continued to eat.

After breakfast I headed for the shops in search for the perfect present for Eleanor. I want to give her sometime special to apologize for being the biggest ass in the world.

I went inside Tiffany's and looked around the cases. I accidentally bumped into someone and I looked up to apologize but it was just Liam.

"Lou, what are you doing here?" He asked me and gave me a hug. "Looking for a present for El." I told him.

"Ah, I see... I'm trying to find Sophia a present too." He explained to me and we moved to the next cases.

"How is your family? What are you guys doing for Christmas?" I asked Liam.

"My parents are in Spain because something is happening with the restaurant there. My sisters are with their separate families, they invited me but I couldn't choose between them so I just said I was going to Harry's house." He shrugged and asked the sales associate that approached us to see a necklace.

"So where are you spending Christmas then?" I asked him and I pointed to a bracelet and the lady took it out for me.

"I dunno, I'll just stay at home I guess." He said and thanked the lady and gave her back the necklace.

"What the heck? You can't spend Christmas alone." I told him. He shrugged and moved to another case.

"That's it, that's Sophia's Christmas present." He said and pointed to a beautiful necklace that had a key with a heart on it.

"This is part of our new collection. It just came out for the holidays." The sales lady told us.

She pulled out the necklace and showed it to Liam. "This is a 18K white gold necklace." She said and Liam didn't flinch. That must cost thousands of pounds.

I looked at the detail and the heart was made out of diamonds and there was a nice little rock in the base of the neck of the key.

"How much is it?" Liam asked her. The lady pulled out her iPad and looked it up. "So the pendant and the chain come separately. Depending on the size of the chain you want, all together it can cost around £1500." She said with a smile.