Chapter 36 - Plane Ride

Louis' POV

"Is it almost here Liam?" Leigh asked out loud. Liam gave her a look, "Yes, Leigh. We're going to be boarding soon."

We were in a VIP lounge at the airport. This is the third time I've traveled with Liam, courtesy of his parents. I will never get tired of this. Ever

The girls seem to be in awe of everything so far. I can't wait to see their faces when they see Liam's beach house in Malibu.

Everyone seemed to be too eager to sit still. Perrie was still with Zayn, trying to ease his mind. Harry and Jade seemed to be pretty quiet, a few seats away.

Leigh, Jesy, and Niall were all standing and pacing around. They all seem to be doing fine now, which is great. Sophia was seated beside Liam who seemed too agitated to stay still in his seat.

"Li, are you okay?" I asked him with a laugh. He looked up from his phone and nodded. "Yeah, I just don't want to get there late. We have a long flight ahead." He informed me.

"We'll get there around 3 p.m. Liam, you have nothing to worry about. It's like the ass crack of dawn there." I told him and everyone laughed.

"Mr. Payne? Your jet has just arrived. They will be ready for you and your friends momentarily. I would advice you all to get ready to board." An attendant informed us.

"Thank you very much." Liam said and stood up. "Okay everyone, lets get ready to roll." He added and everyone got up and formed a crowded line by the door.

The attendant said a few things into her walkie-talkie and nodded at Liam. "I just need to check your passports and then you're good to go. Follow me." She said.

We were directed into an area not too far away from the VIP lounge. "I'm so excited!" Jade squealed and Harry tightened his grip on her.

When will those two make things official? They're practically dating. I don't know why Harry hasn't asked her yet. He hasn't been this interested in anyone since Ella and I'm very happy for him. Only if he'd man up and make Jade his.

"Lou? Your passport?" Liam asked me. I looked at him and I realized that everyone was waiting for me.

I rummaged through my bag and found it, I handed it to the attendant. She checked something on her computer and handed it back to me.

"Okay, I need you guys to get in two groups of five." She said and the boys separated from the girls. She nodded and motioned for us to follow her.

We went down through a set of stairs and there were two sets of golf carts waiting for us. "Hop on with your groups and they will take you to your jet." She said.

I reached one of the golf carts and the boys followed me. We all took our seats then we were off. The ride was short and the girls followed quickly.

We all got off our golf carts and a woman walked towards Liam. "Mr. Payne, your parents have sent me to take care of you and your friends. They had to fly to Miami because there was a problem at the restaurant there." The woman said.

"Okay... but they couldn't text me this?" Liam asked her. She kept quiet. Liam rolled his eyes. "Guys, this is Natasha. My parents' new assistant." He said and pointed to her.

She gave us all a smile and motioned for us to head up the stairs to the plane. Liam took Sophia's hand and headed up the stairs.

Zayn and Perrie were next to go up. Followed by Niall, Jesy and Leigh. Then Jade looked at me and smiled. She grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs with Harry laughing behind us.