Chapter FortyOne

"Where are they then?" I ask Sophia and Perrie.

"They're usually late to everything." Perrie shrugs.

Soon, the two seats opposite us get pulled out and Elora and Eleanor sit down.

"Hey guys." Elora smiles.

"Sorry we're late." Eleanor says.

"All good." Sophia shrugs.

"Okay, so, we've been acting pretty weird lately." Elora points out.

"Yeah, why is that?" Perrie asks.

"Because we were planning a trip to Australia." El says.

"Perrie going on tour kinda messed up our plans, but we've got it sorted." Elora nods.

"Really?" Sophia asks.

"Yup. We've called your managers and stuff and they're all cool with it." El smiles.

"When are we leaving?" I ask.

"Tomorrow." They say in sync.

"Tomorrow?!" We all basically shout.

"Yeah." I nod. "Look, we've got everything sorted. Your bags are even packed."

"Oh, that's okay then." Sophia shrugs.

"What about Charlie and Sammy?" I ask. They both go silent. "What?"

"Yeah...They can't come.." Elora mumbles.

"Why not?" I ask.

"It wouldn't let us." El says.

"Your parents said they will baby sit."  Elora adds.

***

"Bye guys, I'll miss you." I say, giving Charlie and Sammy a massive hug. Before I know it, we're on the plane to Australia.

I fall asleep early on, and get woken up by Perrie telling me we are landing. We make our way of the plane and surprisingly, there are no fans or paparazzi, they must not have told anyone.

We collect our bags and go to the limo waiting, of course they would get a limo.  The driver deals with our bags and we hop in the back.

The driver then drives us to our hotel. We carry our bags inside and to our room once we have checked in.

-Niall-

I scroll through twitter to cure my bordem of waiting at the airport. Our plane comes in another hour, and I am dying of bordem. I suddenly stop when something catches my eyes.

Izzy Mitchell and Eleanor Calder in Australia? Attatched is a photo of them walking into Starbucks. But that could be any Starbucks...right? Why would they be in Australia? She didn't tell me she was going to Australia.

I just shrug and keep scrolling, I see a few more tweets about, and I follow a few people back, and before I know it, I am boarding the plane. I fall asleep ten minutes in.

I wake up to turbulance. I sit up in my seat and rub my eyes. Before I know it, I'm walking out of the airport, with only a few paparazzi snapping photos.

They boys are coming to Australia next week, but I like Australia, so I'm going now.

(a/n: I know all the tour dates and all that stuff don't add up, but just go with. (: xx)