Chapter TwentyFour

"I just wanted to let you all know, that we have an announcment." He tells them.

The paparazzi start shouting questions at him, but he quietens them down and continues.

"We may be having a wedding soon, if she agrees to marry me." He smiles down at me and I swear my heart stops. He jumps off the car and stands in front of me. He pulls out a grey box, and gets down on one knee. He opens the box, revealing a beautiful ring, then he speaks.

"Isobella Mitchell, will you marry me?"

"What is air?" I whisper, I wasn't supposed to say that out loud, but Niall chuckles, so it's worth it.

In the most cliché move, I cover my gaping mouth with my hands. It's not like I want him looking in my mouth.

"Yes you idiot!" I exclaim and he stands up and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Spinning you around would be too cliché, wouldn't it." He mumbles into my hair.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Who gives a shit." He sighs, lifting me off my feet and spinning me around.

He puts me back down and slides the ring on my finger and I kiss him. I'm well aware of the paparazzi, but I honestly couldn't care, this is my moment, and I'm not going to worry about any of them right now.

"I love you." He says with a massive grin on his face.

"I love you too." I smile back.

"Let's go before we get attacked." He doesn't wait for an answer, he just grabs my hand and pulls me around to the door of the car and opens it for me.

I hop in and he closes the door and jogs around to his side and gets in and starts the car. He beeps the horn and the paps clear a path and he drives out of the car park and onto the road.

The whole drive, I was just staring and fiddling with the ring. It isn't too big, I don't like chunky pieces of jewellery, but this ring is perfect.

He laces our fingers together as we walk up to the apartment. I start to panic when I see the door is cracked open. My grip on Niall's hand tightens, he seems to notice it too, he pushes me slightly behind him and carefully pushes the door open.

We slowly walk inside and I scream when we get attacked by party streamers and silly string.

I still hide behind Niall trying to avoid getting any on me, but that plan fails when someone attacks me from behind.

"Congratulations!" They all start yelling out.

They still continue their attack and Niall and I just stand there, getting covered in various colours of silly string.

When they eventually run out, they all give us a group hug, Niall and I squished in the middle.

"I call dibs on maid of honour!" Someone calls out, I'm pretty sure it's Elora, but I just laugh.

"Okay guys, we need oxygen." I hear Niall say, then we are released from the hug and someone grabs ahold of my hand and pulls my away.

The girls all crowd around me and take their time looking at my ring while they boys talk to Niall.

"When's the wedding?" Eleanor asks excitedly.

"It hasn't even been thirty minutes." I laugh.

"I don't care! When is it? You need to tell me!" She jumps up and down on the spot, Perrie and Elora force her to stand still by holding her shoulders.

"But if I'm not even a bridesmaid, I'm not coming at all, I'll gather all the fans of One Direction that I can, and we will crash your wedding." Elora warns and I laugh.

"If you're not a bridesmaid, then we won't invite you at all and you won't know where the wedding is." Niall says from behind me.

"Ah, but the thing is, Harry can't exactly keep stuff from me." Elora shrugs. "It seems like it's impossible for him."

"Sad, but true." Harry says, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, just like Niall does and I lean back into my fiancé.

"Then we won't invite Harry either." I shrug.

"But Niall can't keep stuff like that from me." He shrugs with a smirk.

"Sad, but also true." Niall sighs and I groan.

El goes to speak up but stops herself, mumbling "nevermind" under her breath. Knowing her, she was probably going to suggest something like not inviting Niall.

"So when's this wedding taking place?" Sophia asks.

"Dunno yet. We're gonna get a house first." Niall shrugs.

"Awh, little Niall's all grown up." Louis coos and goes to pinch his cheeks but Niall swats his hand away.

"Stop." He whines and I laugh at them.

"You know, I expected Zayn and Perrie to sorta settle down first, it's actually quite surprising that it's Niall. No offence or anything." Harry says with a shrug.

"I agree." Liam nods, walking into the lounge and handing Niall a beer. It's only then I realise the boys all have a beer in their hand.

"Where are the kids?" Niall suddenly asks.

"Asleep." Sophia answers and I feel him relax slightly.

"Your parents are on their way, just a heads up." Eleanor says.

"Fuck." Niall groans.