Chapter Fourteen.

"Will you be my girlfriend...Again?"

"Yes." My mouth speaks before I can even think.

"Really?" He asks, his eyes widening.

"Yeah, why not?" I shrug.

"Great." He smiles widely.

***

An hour later, we are walking, hand in hand, back to my apartment. We walk in and my eyes widen at the sight.

I jump behind Niall as people come out from everywhere, yelling "SURPRISE!" and we get attacked by silly string.

Niall just laughs and holds his hands over his head, trying to keep the silly string from getting in his hair.

Once they have all calmed down, I step out from behind Niall, only to get a party popper, popped in my face. But that's only the beginning..Straight after, someone throws sparkles at us. I close my eyes as they attack us with party stuff.

When they have finally run out of stuff, they all wait silently.

"Okay, as much as a good surprise that was...May I ask what it was for?" Niall questions. So that rules him out. I thought it may have been Niall, throwing a surprise party for some unknown reason.

"You're both alive!" Louis cheers.

"Good to know we had your support." I joke.

"You'll always have our support." El shrugs.

"But thank you guys." I smile and they all suffocate Niall and I in a massive group hug.

"Guys, pretty sure we won't be alive for much longer if you keep this up." I joke and they all pull away and just stare at us.

"So..Can I see my babies?" I ask.

"Shit.." Elle mutters. "I knew I forgot something..."

"Are you serious? Please tell me you aren't being serious?" I start to panic. "You better be joking, or I will rip your boyfriends balls off."

"Hey! Don't bring me into this!" Harry whines. "She's the one who forgot your kids."

"So you actually did forget about my children?" I gape. She just smirks, then Niall starts chuckling, I turn to him with wide eyes and he just shakes his head, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Why are you laughing! They're your children too." I exclaim and he just laughs again.

"I know they are..But babe.." He trails off, pointing to the couch where our two children are sitting. I let out a breath of relief, then glare at Elle. She laughs and pokes her tongue out at me.

"Okay, here's the plan." El says, clapping her hands together. "Your parents are coming to collect Charlie and Sammy in about ten minutes...We're gonna crack open a bottle of booze and drink."

"Sounds good.." I nod.

"But we are still recovering." Niall finishes off for me.

"One drink won't hurt." Perrie shrugs.

"So, you in?" Liam asks.

I look at Niall and he just shrugs.

"Okay." I shrug.