Chapter TwentyFive

"Fuck." Niall groans.

"What's so bad about that?" Sophia asks with a frown.

"Niall still thinks my Dad hates him." I sigh.

"He does." Niall argues.

"Does not." I protest.

"Babe, answer me this; if Charlie got pregnant, had her baby, then her boyfriend basically left her, and they got back together a year later, would you hate him?" He questions.

"Well for starters, I made you leave, and he knows that. And it would depend on the whole story." I shrug.

"He still hates me." He mumbles.

"Then why would he let you marry her?" Harry speaks up.

"Because I'm the father of her children." He shrugs.

Louis then hits him round the back of the head.

"Niall. He truly believes you love his daughter." Eleanor says, stopping Louis from hitting him again.

"And if you break her heart one more time boy, you won't be so lucky." There's a new voice and I instanly recognise it as Dad's.

"Not planning on it." He nods and Dad smiles.

"Hey Mum, hey Dad." I walk up to them and hug them.

"The videos have already gone viral." Mum tells me and I laugh.

"Don't go on twitter for a while, yeah?" Dad says and I nod.

"Wasn't planning on it." I shrug.

"Good." He kisses the top of my head.

"So, a little birdie tells me you two have some news." Mum says and I frown.

"We do?"

"House." Someone whisper shouts.

"Oh right." I chuckle. Niall comes and stands by my side.

"We're moving to Ireland." I say.

"You're what?" Dad asks with his eyebrows raised.

"We need to find a house first and everything." I tell him.

"My baby's leaving." Mum already has tears in her eyes as she hugs me.

"I'll still visit." I tell her when she lets me go. "When Niall's on tour I can come down and visit for a week or two."

"Remember to bring the kids." She smiles.

"I will." I chuckle.

"You better make sure she stays safe." Dad warns Niall.

"I will." He nods.

"Good." He smiles then hugs me while Mum hugs Niall, much to his surprise.

"Show me the ring." Mum suddenly says, pushing Dad away and taking my hand then gushing over the ring.

"My baby's growing up." She wipes her eyes and hugs me again.

"She's never going to grow up!" I hear Elora call out.

"Like you're any better." Mum calls back and I laugh.

"I'm going to miss you." She mumbles.

"I'm not going yet. We haven't found a house yet." I tell her and she shrugs.

"Someone's awake." Harry speaks up and I turn to see him holding Sammy in is pyjamas.

"Hey baby." I coo, walking up to them and taking Sammy from him.

He starts poking my cheek as I walk over to Mum and Dad. Dad immediately takes him from me and sits down on the couch.

"Charlie was just starting to wake up." Harry informs me.

"I'll get her!" Mum exclaims, running to their room.

"How'd you know?" I ask walking up to Elora.

"What?" She frowns.

"How'd you know about the house?" I ask her. "Don't say it wasn't you, because you're the only one here apart from Niall who talks to my parents."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She shrugs.

"Don't act so innocent." I say, grabbing her arm before she can walk off.

"Tell you a secret.." She whispers. "Niall's not the only one who knows the password to your computer." She winks then walks off.