Chapter TwentyThree

"I'm gonna miss you." Niall says hugging his Mum.

"I'll miss you too." She wraps his arms around him and starts to cry. I just stand back and let them say goodbye.

Maura pulls away and hugs me.

"I'm going to miss you aswell." She mumbles.

"I'll be seeing you soon." I tell her.

"Yes, you need to come visit, meet our family." She smiles at me.

"I will." I nod.

She hugs me again as her flight is called.

"Look after him, please." She whispers before pulling away and walking over to Niall and hugging him again.

Before I know it, she's walking away from us, to line up for her flight. Niall's arms wrap around my waist from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"That's one thing I hate about tour." He mumbles. "Saying goodbye."

I'm pretty sure there are paparazzi everywhere but he doesn't seem to care. When the flight has taken off, Niall and I head back to the car.

He drives us back to the apartment. When we get there, Harry and Elora are watching TV, with Charlie and Sammy on their laps. They all look over to us and they wave. I walk over to them and Harry holds Charlie up for me to take.

"She's been missing Mummy." Harry tells me. I can't stop the smile on my face as I place her on my hip.

"We're going out for dinner at six." Niall quietly tells me, then starts making faces at Charlie.

"What time is it now?" I ask Niall.

"Half past three." He says, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Dress code?" I ask.

"Beautiful." He mumbles, kissing my cheek.

"Really Niall?" I turn and raise my eyebrows at him.

"Fancy." He chuckles.

***

"I swear you purposefully pick the restaurant with the most paparazzi." I groan as he opens my door for me.

"Sorry." He mumbles, kissing my cheek as he closes the car door.

We push through the paparazzi and finally enter the restaurant. We are seated at a table at the back. We talk about just anything the tour, the house, the kids, our future and before I know it, we've finished eating and Niall is telling me that Harry has sent him a message telling him that Charlie and Sammy miss us.

We get up from our table, and Niall Pays for the both of us, I've learnt not to argue with him over paying for things, I never win, but that doesn't stop me from trying. So we spend about five minutes arguing until Niall just swipes his card.

When we walk out, the paparazzi are still there and they keep shouting our names. When we get to the car, Niall does something completely unexpected. He jumps up on the bonnet of the car and all the paps go quiet, wauting for him to speak.

"I just wanted to let you all know, that we have an announcment." He tells them.

The paparazzi start shouting questions at him, but he quietens them down and continues.

"We may be having a wedding soon, if she agrees to marry me." He smiles down at me and I swear my heart stops. He jumps off the car and stands in front of me. He pulls out a grey box, and gets down on one knee. He opens the box, revealing a beautiful ring, then he speaks.

"Isobella Mitchell, will you marry me?"

a/n: This is not the end .xx