Chapter ThirtyFive

"I don't want you to go." I hug Niall tighter.

"Neither." He sighs, rubbing a hand up and down my back. "But think of it this way, next time we see each other, we'll be buying a house."

"Yeah, but that's ages away." I groan and he kisses the top of my head.

"Two weeks, Princess, do you think you can manage that long without me?" He questions jokingly, but I think he may be slightly serious.

"I don't want to, but I can." I huff.

"Hey, don't huff at me, I would do anything to stay here with you, or take you and the kids with me." He sighs and pecks my lips.

"I don't like goodbyes." I murmur.

"No one does, that's why they're the hardest." He says then kisses me. I'm well aware that paparazzi are everywhere, but at the moment, I honestly don't give a shit.

We pull away and Niall bends down to Sammy and Charlie. He picks Sammy up and he leans his head on Niall's shoulder and I can't help but pull my phone out and take a photo. I pick up an almost asleep Charlie and put him in his other arm and she also leans her head on his shoulder and I take another photo.

"I'll see you guys in two weeks." He kisses their foreheads them put them back down in the stroller.

He kisses me again then his flight gets called and the boys drag him away.

Sophia, Perrie, Eleanor, Elora and I just stand there and watch through a window as their plane leaves.

We silently turn around and walk out of the airport, security escorting us out.

We sit in the van we came in and let the silence fill the vehicle. Maybe this time it's harder because Niall and I are engaged.

But at least I have all the girls with me now. I missed them all. I didn't speak to Sophia or Perrie much when Niall and I weren't together, I didn't speak to Elora at all and Eleanor, I saw at least three times a week.

"So who wants to come over and have a movie night?" Elora asks, breaking the silence.

"I'm in." I shrug.

"Me too." Perrie agrees.

"I'm not busy." Sophia adds.

"If I have to." El jokes.

"Yes you do, if you don't like it, stiff shit." Elora pokes her tongue out at her.

So that's what we did. We went to Harry and Elora's place, which is massive. Like really big, just- wow.

I think she said it had eight bedrooms. I don't even know, who needs a house with that many rooms. But Elora said that Harry's reason was; He has a big family, and a lot of them come to visit. Perrie joked and said that he had plans for a big family.

So we watched movies, from the Notebook to the Breakfast Club, and I don't even know half the movies, but we watched a few and we all fell asleep either on the floor, on a chair or on a couch.