Chapter Nine.

Niall's POV

It's been a few days since Izzy and I went on the date, we've exchanged a few messages, I would have called her, but we were both extremely busy.

At the moment, Harry and I are sitting on my couch, just on twitter. Suddenly, Harry's phone starts ringing, startling us both, he answers it.

"Hey ba- Yeah, he is, wh- Okay. Yeah. Okay. Thanks. I'll let him know. Yeah. okay, we'll see you shortly." He hangs up and turns to look at me.

"We need to go." He sighs, standing up.

"What happened?" I frown, but also standing up.

"I'll explain on the way." We walk out, slipping our shoes on and hopping into his car.

He starts the engine on and driving onto the road.

"Izzy's in the hospital." He says after a few minutes of silence.

"What? Why?" I straighten up in my seat, looking at him expectantly.

"She had her appendix removed, but there's something else.." He looks at me for a second before turning back to the road. I feel my heart shattering in my chest.

"I don't know, Elle didn't say." He shrugs.

"Why didn't I know that she was getting it taken out?" I ask.

"I don't know man, you can ask them when we get there." He mumbles, turning into a parking lot and quickly finding a parking spot.

I jump out before he even safely parks the car. He calls out my name but I don't reply. I hear a car door close, but don't pay it much attention as I walk into the hospital.

"Where is she?" I ask him.

"Fifth floor." He points towards the stairs.

We both walk quickly to the door and race up the stairs, usually we would turn this into a joke, pulling each other back to get to the top of the stairs first, but now just wasn't the time.

We finally reach the floor and and I follow him to the room he had been told she was in. When we walk in, the first people I see are her parents.

Her Dad looks at me, then to his wife and nudges her, then points to me. She looks over to me, with watery eyes.

I hesitantly walk towards them, Harry also nudging me forward. Her Mum, Tracey, did the unexpected, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and started sobbing.

I run my hand up and down her back. Her husband also trying to calm her.

I turn my head when I hear the door open. It's Elle, Louis and Eleanor.

They all give sympathetic smiles, and Elle leans her head on Harry's shoulder, Eleanor doing the same with Louis.

"What happened?" I ask.

"She's lucky to be alive." El quietly mumbles.

"She was having appendix pains, but she didn't do anything about it, she didn't think it was serious, the other night, Eleanor forced her to go to the hospital to get it looked at. She had surgery last night, bit something happened..." Elle trails off, she looks up at Harry and he just nods. "I don't know what actually happened, but one of her kidneys stopped working, and the other is barely working."

I swear my heart stopped, I looked over at the girl on the bed, she doesn't look like she did when I last saw her, she looks pale.

I can't breath, her Mum wasn't hugging me anymore, she was in the arms of her husband.

I felt a pair of arms wrap sound me, I don't bother checking who they are, I just cry. Not caring if people are going to think any less of me. I've just been told that the girl I love is hurting, and may not live much longer.

Then, an idea hits me.

"She can have one of mine."