Chapter Six.

"I hope you know what you're doing, you just got yourself back together." Eleanor sighs.

"I know, but I want my kids to know their father, and I want him to know who his children are."  I mumble.

"If you're sure." She gives me a questioning look.

"I don't know." I shake my head.

"You'll do alright." She gives me a hug.

I pull away when there is a knock at the door, I walk over to it and open it and Ell is standing there.

"They told me to leave because I was stressing him out more." Elle chuckles.

"He's probably not as stressed as Izzy." El smiles. "She asked if her teeth were white enough." They both burst into laughter as I sit down on the couch.

"I meant if I had anything in my teeth." I huffed.

"It's not so bad, Niall asked if you could see his chest hair, because apparently you like it." She laughs. El soon joins her.

"It's alright, we're just teasing." Elle chuckles, patting me on the shoulder.

"You're being mean." I dramatically huff, crossing my arms then facing the other way.

"He almost said yes when I asked him if he wanted me to paint his nails." She shrugs. "Hence why they asked me to leave...But when I say leave I mean, physically push me out the door and into the car."

We all just sit and talk for a while before Eleanor pipes up saying I need to get ready for the date. I stand up and they both follow me into my room and Elle goes straight to my wardrobe, sliding dresses along ths rail as Eleanor sits me down in front of my mirror and starts on my hair.

"Did he tell you where we're going?" I ask Elle, hoping she will reveal this information.

"Yup." She says popping the p.

"You care to elaborate?"

"No, he told me he'd do serious damage to my boyfriend if I told you." She mumbles.

"I'll act surprised." I suggest and she laughs.

"No." She shakes her head. "And don't you dare pressure me!"

"Please." I ask and she shakes her head.

"It'll be worth it." She shrugs.

"If you're wrong..." I jokingly threat.

"You'll what?" She smirks.

"I will do some serious damage to your boyfriends baby maker." I shrug.

"Hey! You stole my threat!" She complains and I shrug.

"I still haven't followed through with it." She mumbles.

"And I'm glad you haven't." I chuckle.

I watch Eleanor, or more so, the curling wand, not wanting her to burn my ear, like she has many times before.

"Just a heads up, he's not getting down on one knee, so don't get your hopes up." Elle says, seeming to give up on a dress and laying down a pair of black jeans and a floral top.

"I'm a bit to young to that anyways." I shrug. Although I do want him to get down in one knee and ask the question, I am too young. Perks of dating older men. Yay! Go me...Note sarcasm.

"Nonsense woman." Elle turns to face me. "You can be engaged, but just not married..I think..that's what I read on twitter somewhere."

"Of course...If it's on twitter it's legit." I say sarcastically.

"Course." She shrugs. "Where else would you find out his big your boyfriends dick is."

El and I burst into fits of laughter as she continues to search for a pair of shoes for me to wear.

"At least you knew what to expect." Eleanor laughs.

"It wasn't even close though." She shrugs. "Anyways, moving on, what shoes do you think?"

"Those creamy ones." El points to a pair I got the other week. I knew they'd come in handy.

"Perfect."

***

As soon as I hear a knock at the door, I start freaking out. What if I embarrass myself? What if I don't look alright?

"Izzy, you never did manage to conquer that talking to yourself thing, did you?" Elle chuckles and I groan.

"Apparently not." I mumble.

Eleanor walks up to the door and opens it, seconds later, I'm greeted by a nervous Irish boy.

(a/n: People! Word of advice...Sleep for as long as you possibly can. I'm, yet again, half asleep while writing this and I apologize for any mistakes, I will edit later!  (: xxx)