Chapter Thirty

"I don't like the colour of that one." I tell Niall.

"We could always paint it." He suggests.

"How many bedrooms?" I ask.

"Six, not including the master bedroom." He shrugs, scrolling through the details.

"Six?" My eyes widen. "How many kids are you expecting?"

"One could be a spare room and one could be an office." He suggests.

"There's already an office." I tell him and he just shrugs.

"They don't have to be bedrooms." He offers.

"Show me photos." He clicks through the photos and it's actually a really nice house, but it would need a bit of work, like the colour and maybe the garden.

"I like it." I state.

"You do?" He questions and I nod.

"Yup."

"Do you want an oreo?" I look up to see Elora holding out some to us.

"Sure." I shrug and we both take one and she walks off.

I feel a little skeptical about it, because Elora never shares her food.

"Wait! What did you do to it?" I call out.

"Nothing, I'm not always pranking, you know." She says then walks into the kitchen.

I twist it and it comes apart easily, one side is just complete biscuit, I'm proud of that. I eat that part, it tastes a little funny, but I can't place it. I put the other bit in my mouth and spit it back out.

"I am going to kill you!" I shout. Charlie and Sammy look over at us from their spot on the floor, then go back to watching cartoons.

Niall hasn't eaten his yet and he just sets it on the coffee table.

"What'd she do this time?" Luke chuckles, walking into the lounge and sitting next to me on the couch.

"Hey look, an oreo, does anyone want that?" Luke eyes it and takes it before we can answer and puts it in his mouth before I can warn him.

His eyes widen and he spits it out as well.

"El! I will murder you!" He calls out. The three of us stand up and walk into the kitchen.

"What'd I do?" She asks.

"What did you do?" Luke scoffs

"Would you like an oreo?" I quote.

"Harry's idea." She points to him.

"What was?" He frowns.

"Toothpaste in oreos." I glare at Elora.

"That's a sick idea." He smirks, then turns to Elora. "Hey, we could prank every- you just pranked them, didn't you?"

"Thanks Harry!" She says sarcastically.

"What'd I do?" He frowns then looks at us. "Oh."

"You gotta learn, there are consequences for your actions." Niall says and she gulps.

She jumps behind Harry.

"Don't hide behind me, you brought this on yourself." Harry steps away and she groans and looks between the three of us.

We all step forward and Harry steps to the side, Elora then runs between Luke and I and jumps out of the way when we try to grab her shirt.

"Ha!" She pokes her tongue out at us.

"Don't mess with m- oh shit." She stumbles slightly as she bumps into the corner of the coffee table. "There's a table there, guys, just a heads up."

Luke and I walk towards her, Harry and Niall standing to the side. She jumps up on the coffee table and slowly moves back as we move forward.

"Harry! If you get me out of this I'll make you breakfast everyday until you leave for tour!" She calls to her boyfriend.

"And dinner?" He calls back.

"Yes! Just please, help me!" She turns and jumps from the coffee table to the couch then jumps over the back and runs around us to the kitchen and hides behind Harry.

"OK, guys, stop, I'll make sure she won't prank you again." Harry assures us.

"Fine." I huff, but she also knows this is not the end.

"Karma's a bitch." Luke tells her.

"Karma can't get me." She pokes her head around Harry and sticks her tongue out at us.

I hear Niall chuckling, then I feel his arms around my waist.

"Let's keep looking at houses." He pulls me back over to the couch. Charlie and Sammy are still watching the TV.

We sit down and I lean against him and we look at more houses, but I think I like the funny coloured house. I don't know, but I've just taken a liking to it.

"I like the funny coloured one." I tell him.

"Yeah, same. We should check it out next time I get a break." He suggests.

"Yeah, sure." I nod.

"Hey Izzy." I hear Elora say from the kitchen, I know it's a childish move, but I give her the silent treatment.

"Alright, I suppose I deserve it." She chuckles. "But I do recall you telling me last night that you had to go into work today."

Shit.

a/n: Heyo! Sorry about the late update, I had no credit to update, and I just got back from camp yesterday, so to make up for the late update, I will give you a double update! :) Thank you for reading! Love you all xx