Chapter ThirtyTwo

"I take it you've met my fiancé?" I say, holding back my smirk.

"Hey Izzy." She smiles. "We were just talking about you."

"Oh really? No embarrassing stories I hope." I chuckle. Inside I'm screaming at her to get her hands off my fiancé, but she doesn't know when to back off.

"No. I promised you I wouldn't." She pats my thigh. Can she not.

"Always knew I could rely on you." I fake a smile. I never made her promise anything.

She's probably trying to get a reaction out of me and make me mad and she would think Niall and I would fight and she would comfort him, them she'd be all like, oh I slipped. Then kiss him. I don't think so.

"Well we should get going, we have a lunch to go to." Niall says and we all stand up.

"We do?"

"Yeah, I thought I told you?" He frowns.

"I don't remember." I shrug.

"I think I forgot because of the whole oreo incident." He mumbles.

"Probably." I nod.

"Well it was nice seeing you Izzy." Eve gives me a hug.

"And it was nice to meet you." She gives Niall a hug and kisses his cheek.

Get your lips off my fiancé. Unless you want to be leaving work in a body bag.

"You too." Niall laces our fingers together and we walk off after telling Sue we're leaving.

"Man she creeps me out." Niall shudders. "Never leave me alone with her again."

"Wasn't planning on it." I chuckle, winding my arm around his and forcing him to skip with me to the car.

"Do we really have a dinner, or did you just want to get out of there?" I ask him when he opens the car door for me.

"Both." He shrugs, and I hop in. He closes the door after me and he jogs around the front of the car and gets in behind the wheel. "Lunch is in another hour."