Chapter Fifteen.

I wake up with a pounding headache. I feel someone's arm draped over my stomach, I turn my head slightly and Niall is laying there, his mouth slightly agape and small snores escaping.

I wriggle out, trying not to wake him up, and much to my surprise, I am successful. I walk out of my room and into the kitchen. Elora is up and is typing something on her phone.

"Hey." I sleepily mumble.

"Hey sleepy bum." She smiles. "You have a big headache, don't you?"

"Massive." I groan.

"I warned you." She shakes her head. "You cannot tell me I didn't warn you."

"Huh?"

"Of course you wouldn't remember." She chuckles. "Louis challenged you to a drinking game, and you won... Just."

"Good to know." I mumble.

"Have some coffee." She pushes a mug over to me and I gladly take it, asking no questions. I take a small sip at first, it's the perfect temperature.

"Can we get Charlie and Sammy?" I ask her.

"Nope." She shakes her head, when I frown, she smirks, then continues. "Your Mum is on her way over with them and your Dad's has left to go to work."

"Thank god." I let out a breath of relief.

"Chill, I've got this whole thing sorted." she smiles and I nod.

"Well I'm going for a shower." I announce, standing up and walking into the bathroom.

I have a quick-ish shower, I dry myself and get dressed in track pants and a baggy jumper, not really bothering with anything, if I go out, I can change.

I walk into the lounge and Mum is there, talking to Niall. I find myself smiling for no reason.

I walk over and stand beside Mum. She looks at me and smiles, then hands Charlie over to me.

"Hey baby." I smile, kissing her forehead and she giggles.

"Hey Mum." I give her a half hug and she kiss my cheek.

We sit down on the couch, me in the middle. We all start talking for a while. Mum asks Niall if she can make her a cup of tea. So he does. Mum then turns to me, her face serious.

"You have to bring Niall over for dinner one day, your father still doesn't completely trust him." Mum says.

"I will, before he goes back on tour." I nod and she smiles, giving me an awkward hug.

"With the kids too, he wants to see how he is with them, and if he seems fit as a father figure." She explains.

"Yeah, I'll ask him about it later today."

"Good, and do it soon." She says ans pulls her phone out of her bag, she types on it then sighs.

"I have to go, work needs me." She stands up, kissing my forehead and walking out the door.

As soon as the door closes, Niall walks back into the room, holding a mug in one hand and holding Sammy on his hip with the other.

"Lou said I was bad at making tea, but she hasn't even tried it yet." He frowns.

"She said work needs her." I chuckle.

"Excuses, excuses." He jokingly shakes his head.

"I'll take it." I hold one hand about for it.

"Yeah..No, Elora told me you've already had a coffee today, and I know how you are." He takes a step back and I pout.

"Don't pout." He groans.

"But I've missed your tea." I sigh and he laughs.

"Nice try, but still no." He shakes his head.

"Pleeeeeeaaase." I do the puppy dog eyes.

"Dammit." He groans. "Fine."

He hands me the mug and I smile triumphantly, kissing his cheek as he sits down and he mumbles something that I didn't quite catch, but choose to ignore it.

"When are you going back on tour?" I ask.

"A week and three days." He shrugs.

"My Mum and Dad want you over for dinner." I tell him.

"What about the kids?" He asks.

"They're coming with,Dad said he wants to see what you're like with them." I explain and he nods.

"I'll go." He shrugs. "And while we're on the topic of dinner and families..Mum wants to have dinner with the four of us."

"When?" I take a sip, and but he doesn't answer. "Niall?"

"Tonight." He says quietly.

"Tonight?" I repeat and he nods.

"I forgot to tell you." He mumbles.

"Yeah.."

"I can call he'd and tell her another night?" He suggest.

"No. No. No. we'll go, I just would have preferred to have known a few days before the event." I tell him.

"Sorry babe, but we were really busy."

"I know." I nod. "I understand, it's fine."

"Great." He smiles widely.

"I need to get a dress!" I exclaim and Niall groans.

"I'm screwed." He sighs.

He turns to Sammy. "I am screwed."

"You've already been screwed by her!" Elora calls out, poking her head out of her room.

"Get back in your room!" Niall and I call back at the same time.

"That was harsh." She jokingly pouts.

"Get over it." I poke my tongue out at her.

"I-"

"Just get back in your room." Niall cuts her off. She smirks, then disappears and closes the door.

Niall turns the TV on and he changes the channel multiple times before settling in Sponge Bob. A few minutes in, we hear a door open, and within seconds, Elora and Harry are sitting on the floor in front of us, watching Sponge Bob.

"Do you want to get a dress now?" Niall asks me.

"Err, yeah, I suppose." I nod, standing up.

"Can we baby sit, please please, please, please?" Elora begs.

"Err..."

"Please, they will still be in good health when you return." She reasons.

"If they're not, I will put a spider in your bed." I warn.

"I'd rather you didn't." Harry says, turning away from the TV. "I sleep in that bed too."

"Yeah, they'll be even better then they are now." Elora shrugs. "They'll be that bit more awesome."

"Fine." I groan and the both hold their arms open. I give Charlie to Elora and Niall gives Sammy to Harry. They sit them in their laps as they watch TV, then wave us out.

"So where too first?' Niall asks.

"Well-"

"Actually..don't answer that." He cuts me off.