Chapter Four.

I stop mid step and look at Charlie, then at Niall. His jaw is hanging open and he is just staring at her. She holds her arms open, he bends down and picks her up.

"Tell them." Elle says, coming to stand next to me, she hands Sammy over to me.

"I will." I nod and walk over to Niall.

"Do you want to tell them?" I ask him quietly when Charlie hops down and her and Sammy crawl over to Elle.

"Only if you want to." He gives a half smile.

"I think we should." I sigh and he nods.

I look at El and give her a small nod. She gets Sammy and Charlie to sit down opposite us, but Sammy moved and sat on my lap and Charlie doing the same with Niall. He wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer to him, almost as if he doesn't want to let her go again.

"We have to talk to you two about something." I say. This is gonna be hard, they aren't even two and they probably can't even understand us.

I look over and Charlie looks up at Niall, giving him the biggest smile ever. I smile at them and find it hard to hold back the tears. I don't know why I'm so emotional.

Elle sits on the arms of the chair beside me and places her hand in my shoulder, I look over to her and she gives me a warm smile.

"You say it." I whisper to Niall.

He opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out, I look between both the El's and Niall looks at Harry. Harry and Eleanor then both look at Elle.

"Why me?" She asks.

"Because you're probably the only one in this room that could say it." Eleanor tells her.

"Fine." She huffs, bending down in front of the couch, Sammy and Charlie scramble over to her, they probably think she's going to tell them a story.

"Okay, I need you both to listen to me." She says slowly. "This is very important."

They both nod excitedly. Elle chuckles, shaking her head before continuing.

"That man there." She points to Niall, they both look at him, then back to Elle and nod. She hesitates, looking at Niall and I, we both give her a nod so she takes a deep breath, almost as if drawing strength and speaks. "He is your Daddy."

The reaction that comes, it's not the one I expected, Charlie starts crying because she got kicked in the arm by Sammy climbing over her, trying to get to Niall.

Elle's eyes go wide and Charlie holds her arms to Elle. She hesitantly picks her up, bouncing on the spot to calm her down.

Niall sits Sammy on the couch and stands up, then Elle hands Charlie over to him and she instantly calms down.

I just watch on as Sammy tells Niall how old he is. He sits back down and they intently watch him as she runs his fingers through his hair.

Niall notices he is about to cry and rubs his hand up and down his back, and he doesn't cry. What? Why does that never happen with me.

Niall hesitantly laces my fingers with his and gives my hand a small squeeze, I squeeze his hand back and he gives a small smile.

Is it wrong that this still feels right?

(a/n: Sorry this chapter is so short, it was longer, but I had to change it so I could make a different chapter work)