Chapter Nineteen.

"Your Dad's gonna hate me." Niall sighs when everyone has left.

"They'll both love you." I tell him.

"No they won't." He shakes his head. "Your Dad only wants me there so he can say some shit about me for leaving you and the kids."

"He knows exactly what happened, I told him and Mum that I kinda told you to leave." I tell him.

"Why does he want me to come though?" He questions.

"Because he wants to meet the man I love." I blurt.

"Y-you still love me?" He stutters out.

"Yeah.." I nod, looking down to my hands in my lap.

"That's the best thing I've heard all day!" He exclaims and attacking my lips with his.

We pull away and start to get ready. Mum And Dad said not to get dressed up because it's just a simple dinner, so I just get dressed in black skinny jeans and a fancy-ish top. Niall is wearing black skinny jeans also and a white shirt.

We walk out of the apartment and to his car, he begged me to let him drive, we put Charlie and Sammy in the car seats, then we both get in the front.

"Oh, and by the way...I love you too." Niall says with a smile on his face, and I can't fight the smile tugging at my lips.

"Good." I mumble.

"Yeah." He chuckles.

He reaches for my hand, lacing our fingers together, then resting it on top of the gear stick. He looks at our hands and smiles. Hd's probably looking at the promise ring. I put it back on while we were getting changed.

He brings my hend up and presses a said kiss to the back of my hand. I smile at the sweet gesture and look out the window.

In under ten minutes, we arrive at my parents place. We both hop out and we get Charlie and Sammy out of the back and walk in. Mum already has the door open and is waiting for us.

"Hey Mum." I smile, kissing her cheek and walking in.

"Hello Mrs. Mitchell." Niall.greets, giving her a side hug and we sig down on the lounge.

"Hey Dad." I greet.

"Hello." He nods. I stand up and hand over Sammy to him, he smiles and start baby talking to him.

I sit back beside Niall and he let's out a breath.

"You'll be fine." I reassure him, rubbing my hand up and down his back. He just sighs and nods.

Sammy starts crying in Dad's arm and Niall hands Charlie to me and walks towards my Dad.

"Would you like me to take her?" Niall asks him. Dad hesitantly hands Sammy over to Niall.

Niall walks around the lounge, trying to calm him down. Mum calls him into the kitchen and he looks to me and I nod and he walks in.

I can hear them talking, but I can't hear what they are saying.

"So, that's him then?" Dad asks and I nod.

"He's the father, and the lad you kicked out, and the boy still on your walls in your room?" He teases and I nod, looking away to hide mg red cheeks. "He seems alright."

***

Dinner goes smoothly, Niall impressed Dad, and Dad actually likes him. He said that he believes he's a good father.

After dinner, Niall and Dad had gone into the lounge to talk while Mum and I cleaned the dishes.

Niall and Dad seemed to get along and Niall was in a good mood on the way home.

We pull up outside the apartment and get Charlie and Sammy out of the car and walk in. We put Charlie and Sammy to bed, we then get changed and sit on my bed.

"I've got a question." Niall says randomly.

"Shoot." I turn to look at him.

"You don't have to say yes, I'm not sure of it's too soon, but do you want to go looking for a house together?"