Chapter ThirtySix

I wake up on a couch and I stretch out, almost kicking Perrie in the face. I sit up and look around the room. Elora and Eleanor aren't in here.

I stand up and walk around, trying to find the kitchen, where I know that lovely smell is coming from. I find it eventually, like I said. It's a big house.

I walk in and I spot Elora flipping some pancakes and Eleanor watching from the side.

"Hey guys." I greet.

"Hey." El smiles at me.

"Hey." Elora doesn't look away from her cooking.

I look around the kitchen, and when I see a dent in the wall, I frown.

"What happened there?" I ask.

"Where?" Elora asks, turning around to face me. I point to the wall beside the door.

"Oh, that was Harry. He was chucking a tantrum; management were trying to get him to date someone, he punched the wall to try to prove how annoyed he was." She explains. "He said he's going to get it fixed soon."

"That wall looks pretty solid." El points out.

"Nah, it's actually hollow, I don't even know. It's a weird house." She shrugs. "There's even a creepy door that doesn't open."

"That is strange." I agree.

"But anyways, when are you and Niall going house hunting?" She asks.

"We kind of already have, but we just want to look at it in person and we will most likely buy it." I explain.

"When are you going?" El questions, I take over for making breakfast because, while she may be a good cook, she isn't good with pancakes.

"When they have another break." I shrug. "He isn't really sure when that will be though."

"Your Mum is going to cry so much." Elora chuckles.

"Yeah." I sigh. "It'll be pretty emotional."

"Your Dad will cry, I bet." El shrugs.

"Maybe." I shrug. I haven't seen him cry before. "But if neither of you cry, you guys are uninvited to the wedding."

"Oh please." Elora shrugs. "You need the both of us and you know it."

"El maybe, you though, I'm not so sure." I joke.

"Hey!" She protests.

"What?" I shrug.

"Maybe I might just not show up to your wedding." She says, sitting up on the bench.

"No, she has to come." Eleanor states. "Because if she doesn't she will crash it."

"Probably." Elora shrugs.

"You know, sometimes I really hate you." I sigh.

"I know." She shrugs. "But you love me more than you hate me."

"People who don't know you probably think you're really arrogant." Eleanor states.

"She is." I shrug, flipping a pancake.

"Can I dye my hair bright orange for your wedding?" Elora asks, ignoring our comments.

"No."

"What about pink?"

"No."

"Green?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"No.."

"Damn...What about purple?"

"Maybe."

"It'll do." She jumps off the bench and walks over and stands next to me.

"So when's the wedding?" She asks.

"We don't know yet." I sigh. "I've told you this before."

"You really think I believe that?" She almost scoffs. "You've had your wedding planned since you were a child."

"I grew up." I shrug. "I know I can't have castles and fairies."

"You altered it." She states. "You can't deny it."

"Fine." I sigh. "So what if I have?"

"Nothing, I just wanted you to admit it." She smiles then skips out.

"She's your best friend." El chuckles.

"She's your cousin."