Chapter TwentyEight

"We're having a boy!" Eleanor exclaims.

"Congratulations!" We all basically scream.

"Shut up!" Luke calls and Sammy starts crying in his arms.

I stand up and take him from Luke and start to calm him down. I jokingly waltz around the room and he stops crying then starts giggling but starts crying again.

"Oh come on, you like dancing." I pout and continue moving around the room dancing. Eventually he forgets why he was crying and keeps giggling.

Everyone starts applauding when we finish and I take a small bow.

"Niall's turn!" Michael calls and Luke takes Sammy off me and I take Niall's hands and we start doing the waltz around the room.

He steps on my feet a few times but eventually gets the hang of it. After a while, Elora and Harry join in, followed by Louis and Eleanor, then Liam and Sophia, then Zayn and Perrie. And we all just dance around the lounge room. Calum and Ashton also join in, dancing with each other and Luke and Michael start dancing with Sammy and Charlie.

"I love you." Niall murmurs.

"I love you more." I smile and kiss him.

We pull away when we get bumped into by Louis and Eleanor. We swap, so I dance with Louis and El dances with Niall, everyone else eventually swaps.

After a while we all stop and sit back down.

Perrie and Elora sit on the floor because there are no other spots left.

"So when's your wedding?" Elora asks, nudging Perrie's side.

"Not sure when exactly." She shrugs.

"Should have it on the 11th." Elora suggests.

"Why?" Zayn questions.

"Well, your birthday is on the 12th, and Perrie's is on the 10th. It's the date in between." She explains.

"Not a bad idea." Zayn shrugs.

"We'll see." Perrie smiles, we can all tell she's excited

"Again, if I'm not invited, I'm crashing the wedding." Elora warns, I'm not sure if she's actually serious, knowing her, she probably means every word.

"You're invited, chill." Perrie chuckles.

"So, future Mrs. Horan, what's the plan for your wedding?" Elora asks.

"It hasn't even been a day." I chuckle.

"You've had your wedding planned since you were like 6." She almost scoffs.

"Yeah.." I mumble.

"Niall, I hope with all your money, you can afford unicorns, fairies, diamonds and castles." Elora jokes.

"I can go castles and diamonds, but not unicorns and fairies." He chuckles.

"You just broke her heart." She over dramatically gasps and places a hand on her heart and pretends to wipe a tear from her eye.

Niall just chuckles and kisses the top of my head.

"Just as long as he's there, it'll be good." I think of the most cheesiest line.

"I think I'm gonna vomit." She jokes

The topic then changes to the engagement party.

"Where are we gonna have it?" Niall asks.

"You can have it at our place." Harry suggests.

"Yeah, they have a massive back yard." Niall nods.

"We're not bringing all the food though." Elora speaks up. "I can make a cake, but not everything else."

"We can do invitations." Eleanor offers.

"I'll do dip." Luke shrugs.

"Is it gonna be a dinner or just like a party with snacks?" Ashton asks.

"I don't think it will be a fancy dinner." I shrug, looking at Niall.

"Nah, no fancy dinner." Niall shakes his head.

"I'll bring chips then." Ashton shrugs.

And by the end of the night, we almost have the party planned.