Chapter TwentyOne

"How long until you leave?" I ask Niall with a sigh.

"One week." He says sadly. His head rests in my lap as we watch Grease.

"That's too soon." I groan.

"We should do something special before I leave." Niall suggests.

"Please don't." Harry groans. "You guys are not the only ones staying here."

"Not like that!" I mumble, glaring at him.

"Just saying." He shrugs.

"I've got an idea!" I exclaim.

"If you're that excited about it, I think it's best we leave." Elora teases.

"Shut up." I mutter.

"What was your idea babe?" Niall asks.

"House hunting." I suggest and his head shoots up and he beams at me.

"Are you being serious?" He asks, a wide smile on his face.

"Yup." I nod.

"Okay, where would you want to live?" He asks excitedly.

"I don't know, maybe in London somewhere, or maybe in Ireland." I shrug.

"London we're closer to your family. Ireland we're closer to my family." He sighs.

"Either way, we could visit." I suggest.

"Yeah, but I feel like if we go to Ireland, I'll be taking you away from your family." He groans.

"I think they'll understand." I shrug.

"I don't know, I don't think your Dad is the biggest fan of me." He mumbles.

"If I'm happy, he's happy." I tell him.

"That's our cue to leave." Harry speaks up. Elora and Harry leave the lounge and seconds later, we hear the front door close.

"I have an idea." I say after a few minutes of silence.

"What's your idea?" He asks, turning his eyes away from the TV and looking up at me.

"We get a house in Ireland." I shrug.

"Just like that?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Well, I know your parents don't see much of you, and when you have breaks, now that we're back together, you'll probably visit here more often, but if I'm in Ireland, you'll go to Ireland, and while you're on tour, I can go to Mum and Dad's for a week or so." I explain.

"You're a genius!" He exclaims, leaning up and pecks my lips. He jumps off the couch and runs out of the lounge.

"What are you doing?" I call out.

"Getting this." He runs back out with my laptop in hand.

He lays back down on the couch with his head in my lap and the laptop on his chest. He turns it on, and opens the browser, and searches houses in Ireland that are for sale.

We look at houses for at least half an hour. We are in the middle of looking at a house when there is a knock at the door. Niall and I both groan but he puts the laptop to the side and stands up to get to the door. He walks back in seconds later with his Mother behind him.

"Oh, hey Mrs. Horan." I greet, sitting up straighter.

"Please call me Maura." She shakes her head, sitting down next to me.

"Hey Maura." I chuckle. Niall walks into the kitchen.

"How's everything going between you two?" She asks.

"Pretty good." I nod. "We're looking at houses."

"Oh that's lovely, do you know where you're going to settle down?" She enquires.

"Not yet Ma, we're still deciding." Niall says, leaning against the door frame. I think he may want to surprise her.

"Well, as long as you can visit me, I'll be happy." She says with a small smile.

"We will." I nod.

"Anyways, I came here to tell you, I'm going back home tomorrow." She sadly sighs.

"What? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Niall frowns.

"I forgot, and you were busy." She shrugs.

"My parents still want to meet you." I blurt.

"If they're free tonight, I can go."

"I'll call Mum." I stand up and walk to my room, grabbing my phone and calling Mum.

"Hey Sweetie." She greets.

"Hey Mum, I was wondering, are you free tonight?" I get straight to it.

"Yes, your Dad finishes in five minutes." She replies. "Why's that?"

"Niall's Mum is leaving tomorrow, and I know that you both want to meet." I explain.

"Sure I'd love to have her over, pop on over." She says happily.

"Sure, we'll be over in a bit." I tell her. We say our goodbyes then hang up and I walk into the lounge, only to see Maura sobbing into Niall's chest.

What's going on!?